Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

8-1-16 My story began

I was banded on Monday August 1st 2016, the surgery went great except for some shoulder pain the first two days post op. Today is August 4 and I feel so much better. I was able to walk 2 miles on the track and left all my energy there, being on post op liquid diet is not as difficult anymore as I thought before I started this journey..

I have a feeling I will be seeing a lot more of this ...

post-297097-14703562715872_thumb.jpg

I'm doing this for myself and my daughter :-) post-297097-14703562234828_thumb.jpg

Tomorrow is a new day .... Let's do this !!!

EliT

post-297097-14703561629171_thumb.jpg

Day 5 post op.... I feel good/excellent, I'm still on my Protein Fluid post op diet for another two days. I cannot wait to get some real Soup broth in me :-). I started my pre-op liquid diet on July 29th and weighted 277 today is August 5th and I weight 263.... 14 pounds down and feeling great

EliT

Congratulations on your new healthy life style and the new you, i wish you the best on your new lifestyle journey!!!!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using the BariatricPal App

Hi great news keep up the good work so happy for u. been band 6 years got off track need your help to get back on track.

Sent from my LG-H634 using the BariatricPal App

You can do it, I'm just starting my journey but I believe the hardest thing is to start and take one day at a time....Let me know if you need anything

EliT

Well today I was able to eat something for the first time in two weeks of being on a liquid diet. I made one scrambled egg and 1/2 of avocadopost-297097-14709356235142_thumb.jpg and let me tell you it was the best egg and avocado I have ever tasted...

EliT

Well today I was able to eat something for the first time in two weeks of being on a liquid diet. I made one scrambled egg and 1/2 of avocadoattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1470935621.557933.jpg and let me tell you it was the best egg and avocado I have ever tasted...

EliT

Were you able to finish the whole thing?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Well tomorrow marks my 3rd week post surgery and I feel great !!! The day I went in for surgery I weighted 277 and today I am weighing 251. I am stoked that I have lost 26 pounds in three weeks. I have been able to eat my three meals a day without any issues and walked daily also without any issue. So far so good post-297097-14715724231721_thumb.jpg

EliT

Well, it's been over a month since I have posted anything on here and I'm a couple days away from my two month post surgery date. My surgery date was august 1st and I got my first fill on Sept 12. I weight myself this morning and I'm down 40 pounds which make me feel great emotionally and physically. I can eat anything I want and not have any issues except for pizza and bread which is fine because I try to do a low carb low calorie diet. The great part about the band is that I feel like I eat like a normal person now and not over eat until I'm sweating...The things that I have noticed is that now I'm the last person eating at the table which is fine with me.post-297097-14750198391121_thumb.jpg day of surgery post-297097-14750198660297_thumb.jpg two month after surgery

EliT

Well, it's been over a month since I have posted anything on here and I'm a couple days away from my two month post surgery date. My surgery date was august 1st and I got my first fill on Sept 12. I weight myself this morning and I'm down 40 pounds which make me feel great emotionally and physically. I can eat anything I want and not have any issues except for pizza and bread which is fine because I try to do a low carb low calorie diet. The great part about the band is that I feel like I eat like a normal person now and not over eat until I'm sweating...The things that I have noticed is that now I'm the last person eating at the table which is fine with me.attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1475019837.886319.jpg day of surgery attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1475019864.414825.jpg two month after surgery

EliT

Awesome job!!! What a success....keep up the good work

Way to go!!!????

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Congrats man! You look and sound like you're doing great! I bet your daughter is mad proud of you!

I'll tell you that bit about pizza was kind of sad. If you get some big Portobello mushroom caps, flip them over, and dress them up like your own personal pan pizza, they are low carb and delicious! I had surgery last Friday, so I'm clinging on to the day I can have real food!!

Sent from my VS987 using the BariatricPal App

So happy for you. You look amazing. I was banded March 216 I have lost 62lbs have 30 more to go.

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using the BariatricPal App

Thanks for everyone's support. I haven't posted anything in a while mostly because being busy with the holidays and such...My lapband surgery been nothing but great to me. I have not had any complications thus far and feel great. I started my journey at 287 pounds just 13 pounds of 300 pounds on August 1st 2016 and I am Currently at 222pounds.

Losing 65 pounds in almost 6 months has been a life changing experience for me. No more back pains, feet hurting, bad sleep and I can list many other things but the best thing is that now I can go zip lining with my daughter, we have gone parasailing together and we hike..I'm excited to continue my journey for myself and for my daughter and see where this takes me !! post-297097-14838847734388_thumb.jpg post-297097-14838847892052_thumb.jpg post-297097-1483884804197_thumb.jpg

EliT