Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The ones that seem to be easiest on my stomach are the chewable Flintstones and then I get the caramel or chocolate Calcium chews (I can't remember the brand).

Yes I got some of the caramel chews but are you taken Biotin or Iron?

SW 243 CW 174...I am down 68.5lbs and my BMI is finally normal!!! I tried the mint tasting Vitamins, but they were horrible.

I am going to look for the Flintstones!

Here's a few tips:
1) Don't stay at the Candlewood Suites. Although they will give you a "medical" discount if you ask for it, I wasn't crazy about it. TV was broken in the living room and they wouldn't do anything about it. Although I have to say, the bed was very comfortable. I think I would have preferred the La Quinta. It seemed a little nicer.
2) Don't pack much - you won't need it. My best packs:
* Gas-x strips
* My own pillow
* Neck support pillow
* Fuzzy Socks
* Spray for dry mouth
* Chapstick
* binder - I just used a back support binder. It felt good to support my torso - except to bathe, I never took it off.
3) sleep Mask - will help you sleep a lot during the day.
4) Ear plugs - that way you can rest soundly while whoever is with you can move around without bothering you.
Can't think of anything else other than take the pain meds and the nausea meds even if you don't think you need it that bad. It can sneak up on you and it's hard to come back from once it gets away from you.
Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Hi I'm having mine on Monday. What if anything did you bring as for as liquids to drink? I have everything else on your list already.

[emoji259]M[emoji259]

Hi I'm having mine on Monday. What if anything did you bring as for as liquids to drink? I have everything else on your list already.

[emoji259]M[emoji259]

I remember packing Protein Waters and not drinking them. The first 24 hours I barely got anything down. I would try to sip, but that was it. Seems like hot Water went down easiest. Don't carry much with you. You really won't drink much of it. I think I brought 6 and couldn't even get 1 down in the 3 days I was there!

I have my surgery scheduled for April 3rd with Dr Borland!!! I'm sooo excited and nervous at the same time!!! It's creeping very fast!!

Good luck tomorrow!!! Check in and let us know how you're doing! You are about to start the Great Adventure. Don't get discouraged during the rough times, because there will be some. Expect it and just look forward to the rewards that are to come! Saying a prayer for a quick recovery!

Good luck tomorrow!!! Check in and let us know how you're doing! You are about to start the Great Adventure. Don't get discouraged during the rough times, because there will be some. Expect it and just look forward to the rewards that are to come! Saying a prayer for a quick recovery!

Thanks hun about to start heading to the hospital. I'm a ball of nerves right now!!! And thanks so much for the prayers!!

See y'all on the losers bench!!

[emoji259]M[emoji259]

Good happy for everyone I'm down 100 pounds
Sw 402 cw 298
Only issues im having is the bowel.movement

When did you have yours? I had mine on Monday and haven't had a bm yet but sure am passing gas a lot.

[emoji259]M[emoji259]

Thanks hun about to start heading to the hospital. I'm a ball of nerves right now!!! And thanks so much for the prayers!!

See y'all on the losers bench!!

[emoji259]M[emoji259]

How did everything go? Are you back home yet or still at hotel? Fill us in! We want to hear everything!

How did everything go? Are you back home yet or still at hotel? Fill us in! We want to hear everything!

All went great. Yes I'm home as of this morning. Only thing I had problems with was the gas pains in my chest. But once that was gone it's been amazing.

Crazy how on Sunday I had some serious Migraines from not eating and here comes today and nothing. To know our body talked to us before but we just didn't listen.

I go back on Monday for post op appointment. I weighed myself today and down 5 lbs so far.

I'm not having a hard time with the Water but the pain meds kinda hurt going down.

[emoji259]M[emoji259]

Great job everyone!!

I am scheduled for surgery on June 6 with Dr Borland. Super excited and a little nervous. Spent the last month lurking on this website just reading and absorbing all the wonderful information everyone has supplied. Just wanted to say thanks!

Good luck! You will do great!