Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well. I made it. Yesterday was rough! I was so tired I couldn't walk at all. Threw up once when I took too much liquid pain medicine. I'm feeling better today. I'm sitting up more and will start walking in a little while. Still haven't had anything to drink since around 4pm Sunday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using the BariatricPal App

Was your pain meds pink/red and when you threw up it red

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using the BariatricPal App

Yes. It seemed bloody because it was 4 or 5 hours after surgery. Scared me

Dr will come by tonight and tell you it's fine

How are you all doing? I am getting a little nervous. I am less than a week away from surgery - yikes!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

You got this I went in yesterday and I'm going through with no pain medication mostly cause it upset my stomach. But every hour I feel better. just a lil sore today I was moving around pretty good yesterday.

Good Morning Dr Borland patients .... how's everyone doing? I'm losing slowly but getting close to goal, although not sure what that goal is. Just taking it a day at a time. Losing about 1 pound a week (at the most). Family telling me to stop now but my BMI is still a couple points shy of "Normal Weight". Would like to drop below and then start lifting weights. Merry Christmas everyone!

Good Morning Dr Borland patients .... how's everyone doing? I'm losing slowly but getting close to goal, although not sure what that goal is. Just taking it a day at a time. Losing about 1 pound a week (at the most). Family telling me to stop now but my BMI is still a couple points shy of "Normal Weight". Would like to drop below and then start lifting weights. Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm doing fine I think first week lost 17 pounds(yesterday). But I'm concerned with drinking Water look like it's a job now. Can someone post an idea of the meal plan for a complete day.

Moose, I lost exactly 17lbs in 1 week too. In four weeks I'm down 34lbs! When I was 1 week out I was drinking Water, Powerade zero, Jello, Popsicles, chicken broth, gumbo juice. In this stage it seems like you can get more down than the size of your stomach. Then i started pureeing egg salad, or gumbo with a little meat. The thing I tried to do, and still do is to remember what the size of your stomach looks like. Look up a bogie if your not sure. Once you start progressing to thicker foods this will be more important. My daily meal plan is now a small or medium smoothie king shake gladiator, no carbs, with Peanut Butter in the morning. Water the rest of the day. For supper I never eat more than 6 to 8 bites. I had 4 grilled shrimp the other night. Last night I had refried Beans. I do not eat carbs at all except Beans. For a while I had head hunger, but now I have to make myself eat. I will not eat carbs! I am losing any where from 3/4 lb to 1.5lb per day.

Moose, I lost exactly 17lbs in 1 week too. In four weeks I'm down 34lbs! When I was 1 week out I was drinking Water, Powerade zero, Jello, Popsicles, chicken broth, gumbo juice. In this stage it seems like you can get more down than the size of your stomach. Then i started pureeing egg salad, or gumbo with a little meat. The thing I tried to do, and still do is to remember what the size of your stomach looks like. Look up a bogie if your not sure. Once you start progressing to thicker foods this will be more important. My daily meal plan is now a small or medium smoothie king shake gladiator, no carbs, with Peanut Butter in the morning. Water the rest of the day. For supper I never eat more than 6 to 8 bites. I had 4 grilled shrimp the other night. Last night I had refried Beans. I do not eat carbs at all except Beans. For a while I had head hunger, but now I have to make myself eat. I will not eat carbs! I am losing any where from 3/4 lb to 1.5lb per day.

This is exactly what I need to read appreciate it so much..I'm worried about the amount of water I can drink at one time without discomfort. But I will be mindful of it now.

I've been doing awful with Water. The first 5-6 sips make me a little queasy. After that I'm fine, but it's tough to get past and then just having a busy life I forget to pour a glass and before I know it, the day is over and I haven't had any! I do drink 2 Premier Protein shakes a day, so I do get Fluid but I've got to get better about the water!!

Have you tried Powerade zero instead? I carry my yeti everywhere I go.

I forgot to mention Fairlife milk! I love milk and it's the only kind I drink now. It has less sugar and more Protein than other milk.