Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I finally made it to ONEDERLAND!

This morning the scale finally read 199.8!!!! I had surgery on 5/16/16, my highest weight was 252, surgery weight was 226.4.....So a total of 52.2lbs down!!

I know with my current weight being so close to 200 I may very well see that 2 again......but dang it, I made it and I'm going to cheer about it!!!! Yay me!!! :D

Congratulations!!! I am so happy to read your post today. We are almost exactly the same..i was sleeved 5/17. Hw 254, Sw 230..on monday I also made it to onederland. I was so excited...30lbs! Whoot. Then I saw my nut the same day who burst my bue and told me they expected me to be down 40lbs..by the two month mark. I was so down after that. Readinng your b post tells me I have no reason to be down..and am right where I am suppossed to be. We are killing it!! Go us!!

Sent from my SM-G928V using the BariatricPal App

@@DonnaJeanne I agree we are killing it and thankfully my surgeon is thrilled with my progress! But they didn't weigh me on the day of surgery just during my pre-op appointment which was just before I started my two week pre-op diet.. :P Congrats on your progress and keep on keeping on!!

Congratulations! Onederland is a great place to be, and don't worry, you'll be here for good!

Thank you @@fernandfj

This morning the scale finally read 199.8!!!! I had surgery on 5/16/16, my highest weight was 252, surgery weight was 226.4.....So a total of 52.2lbs down!!

I know with my current weight being so close to 200 I may very well see that 2 again......but dang it, I made it and I'm going to cheer about it!!!! Yay me!!! :D

Congratulations I can't wait to see my scale say that I think I will scream to the top of my lungs it's so exciting see the scale move however I have stop getting in mine as much because it ain't moving as fast as I want it to lol but I know it will happen

Sent from my iPhone

Hooray! I am going to cry when I find Onederland. Today I weighed myself just for fun (I'm one week post-op) and was 255... I haven't been able to break below 260 in years. I was 265 surgery day. I'm so happy I did this, and I can't wait to join you at the Mad Hatter's tea and Protein cake party!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Hooray! I am going to cry when I find Onederland. Today I weighed myself just for fun (I'm one week post-op) and was 255... I haven't been able to break below 260 in years. I was 265 surgery day. I'm so happy I did this, and I can't wait to join you at the Mad Hatter's tea and Protein cake party!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

congrats to you too! You're doing great!! and I feel the same way you do....I'm thrilled! This is the best thing I've ever done for myself!!!

Yay!!! That's such an accomplishment! I hope to be following your lead!

@@kmorri @DonnaJeanne. My stats are also very close to yours. DonnaJeanne, I think it sucks that your NUT burst your bubble. My surgeon has been extremely pleased with my progress. I'm 5'6" my HW was 254, surgery weight was 229 on 5/10/16 and I hit Onederland on Sunday which was exactly 2 months/nearly 9 wks postop . Today my weight is 196.5. My next goal is 185 which will make my BMI *only* overweight (instead of obese).

Wow that is FANTASTIC! Good job! That's a huge milestone!