Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

banana is excellent and caramel doesn't really taste like caramel. It's way too sweet and sat really heavy in my stomach.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using the BariatricPal App

@@Nurse_Lenora

strawberry is my absolute favorite. I hate chocolate and I get vanilla if strawberry isn't available.

I will always pick strawberry or banana over chocolate which is the most boring flavor on the planet.

I like the strawberry. Banana is my favorite, though. Anxiously waiting for when SAMs has the banana flavor again. Not sure about caramel. Haven't tried it, and it isn't my favorite flavor in general. .

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

Oddball out I really like the Strawberries and Creme Premire Protein shake. Walmart now as the bananas and creme it is pretty good. There is one that is so much better tasting and more Protein. That is Pure Protein but not what you can by in the store I order it on-line 35 grams of protein and they have several flavors.

http://shop.pureprotein.com/Cookies-n-Cream-Shake--35g-protein/p/PPR-168906&c=PureProtein@Drinks

I like Strawberries and Cream. vanilla is my favorite. chocolate is my least favorite.

Everyone is different.

chocolate is my favorite. I think the vanilla is to sweet. I have been adding sugar free flavors to change them up some. SF Carmel to the banana, SF s'mores to the vanilla. It makes for a little variety.

Carmel is actually my favorite, followed by chocolate and bananas and creme would be last. I haven't tried vanilla or strawberries but any other strawberries and creme Protein shake I've ever had has tasted like death and based off the bananas and creme taste... I can imagine it would have a similar/ gross imitation- sweetener, aftertaste thing happening.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I tried chocolate for the 1st time this weekend and I didn't like it. I bought two cases from Sam's (vanilla and chocolate) since I have surgery on Wed. Maybe I will like it post-op since I know my taste buds will change.

I love the Premier banana flavor. I love anything banana.

I love Strawberries and Cream. I have been trying to locate Bananas and Cream.

The strawberry is ok, but the chocolate is definitely my favorite. Now, after surgery, has anyone had issues with drinking the Protein shakes? When I do, they feel like a lead balloon in my stomach and it takes me FOREVER to get through one...if I can. It's been harder for me to get through those than my puréed food.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Almost takes me 2 hrs sometimes even more to get 1 shake in. The struggle is real!!!

Sent from my SM-N900P using the BariatricPal App