Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

costco takes returns

If I had not forced myself to drink it frequently and have gone through about 2/3 of box I would SO return it! Lol

I love the vanilla flavor. Haven't tried chocolate yet.

Yeah. I don't care for the strawberries & creme either. I bought a 4 pack from Wal Mart after reading a previous post about the new flavors, but YUCK! I drank one but I had to force myself, and I just didn't feel very good after drinking it. I won't drink any more. I will stick with the Inspire Protein powder. I like the dutch chocolate and Peanut Butter flavors. They are good with skim milk, and if I add a little ice it's almost like drinking a milk shake!

I tried the caramel....didn't like it...too sweet..I prefer the chocolate ..I have 6 cases in the closet! [emoji12]

I bought premier banana and cream, pretty tasty if you like your drinks sweet & the flavor of bananas.

I'm almost 2 years post-op and I still drink the vanilla when I have trouble reaching my daily Protein goal and I like it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using the BariatricPal App

I find the chocolate is "chalky" & the strawberry just doesn't have any flavor. At least the vanilla is good & I've never been a vanilla fan. I was in Walmart yesterday & didn't see any other flavors than the three costco carries. The caramel is listed as "coming soon" on the Premier Protein website.

I did get some Pure Protein shakes in banana & strawberry from Amazon & they do taste much better but they are much more expensive. So I'll stick with the vanilla Premier Protein from costco.< /p>

I have yet to meet anyone who likes the "Strawberries & Cream" Premier Protein. Like an idiot I bought a case from costco and regretted it instantly! LOL

I have yet to meet anyone who likes this flavor.....does anyone like it ??

I am also mad that costco.com doesn't have the new flavors yet! I hear caramel and is stores but I usually order online.....might need to actually walk into a costco this weekend and investigate.

I got caramel from Walmart they also have bananas and cream which i was scared to buy because i dont like the strawberry flavor

Sent from my SM-N920P using the BariatricPal App

I got a 4 pack each of the caramel and the bananas and cream today! I'll let you guys know what I think of them later. :) Right now they are room temp and I really can't drink them till they are cold.

I'm the weird one - I like the strawberry most days. Vanilla is my favorite, but the heated up chocolate is awesome when it's cold. I think I'll run to Walmart to see if they have the banana and caramel flavor so.

I have to try heated up chocolate ... Maybe when cooler outside though!

I could not drink vanilla for about a week post op. I was just off of it.

I look forward to hearing about caramel and banana. I like the Bari advantage banana.

Our costco outside Philly has chocolate, vanilla and caramel. I love the vanilla and caramel. costco will take a return on anything you do not like for any reason. Bring it back and get a refund.

I have yet to meet anyone who likes the "Strawberries & Cream" Premier Protein. Like an idiot I bought a case from costco and regretted it instantly! LOL

I have yet to meet anyone who likes this flavor.....does anyone like it ??

I am also mad that costco.com doesn't have the new flavors yet! I hear caramel and is stores but I usually order online.....might need to actually walk into a costco this weekend and investigate.

I got caramel from Walmart they also have bananas and cream which i was scared to buy because i dont like the strawberry flavor

Tried,the caramal today its not bad but vanilla is my fave ...

The strawberry is ok, but the chocolate is definitely my favorite. Now, after surgery, has anyone had issues with drinking the Protein shakes? When I do, they feel like a lead balloon in my stomach and it takes me FOREVER to get through one...if I can. It's been harder for me to get through those than my puréed food.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Yes! I can't seem to drink them now! I find myself gagging before even swallowing! Ugh! Unflavored Protein in chicken broth and applesauce has saved me!

Sent from my SM-N910V using the BariatricPal App

I found both the caramel and the bananas and cream delish! Would highly recommend them. People who don't like too sweet may want to cut the caramel with a little milk, but the taste is great.