Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I tried the caramel today. Loved it!

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

I also found the caramel this week at Walmart. It will be replacing the strawberry and cream for me. It was great mixed in with my morning coffee.

I'm pre op, waiting for insurance approval, dietician has me transitioning over to the high Protein low carb diet and so I've been trying out the different Protein drinks...

Reading through this site daily, I see so many say their taste for certain foods has changed after surgery...makes me leary to stock up on anything even if I like it now...did this happen to everyone post surgery? The taste change?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the BariatricPal App

I'm pre op, waiting for insurance approval, dietician has me transitioning over to the high Protein low carb diet and so I've been trying out the different Protein drinks...

Reading through this site daily, I see so many say their taste for certain foods has changed after surgery...makes me leary to stock up on anything even if I like it now...did this happen to everyone post surgery? The taste change?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the BariatricPal App

My tastes in Protein shakes didn't change . Good luck!!!

While I like the premier Protein shakes (all flavors too), the last few I've drank had tiny chunks of whatever in them.

I drank them anyway, and nothing came if it - wondering if it could be like a Protein film that sticks to the inside of the carton, then breaks up when shaken?!?

Seems like I notice it more when I've had them in the fridge...have y'all experienced anything like this?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

While I like the premier Protein shakes (all flavors too), the last few I've drank had tiny chunks of whatever in them.

I drank them anyway, and nothing came if it - wondering if it could be like a Protein film that sticks to the inside of the carton, then breaks up when shaken?!?

Seems like I notice it more when I've had them in the fridge...have y'all experienced anything like this?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

When I drank them out of plastic cup - a few minutes after finishing - the shake would start to cause the plastic to shed off the cup. It was scary to think what it was doing to my insides.

Drinking Premier Caramel in my coffee right this second.

Not too shabby.

I'm done forevermore with strawberry Protein shakes. The powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury strawberry shake mix ruined me on it. Worst tasting stuff I've ever tried. One swallow and both canisters went in the trash can.

Chike is the one brand that I've tried where each of their flavors really was exceptionally good. I almost don't believe their labels......the stuff tastes too good to have so few carbs.