Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@fatgirlsvelte

I'm sad you won't be around much because this place could really use someone like you.

In a place with so many people that hate themselves, I am not surprised at all this happened.

@@fatgirlsvelte,

Y'know, it may be that the person who hit "report" did so inadvertently. S/he may have been aiming for "edit" or another of the click-upons and -- boom! The laws of nature say that there is someone who will be put off by anything, but your post is way far an exception to the laws.

@@WLSResources/ClothingExch

I tried to report my own post just to see what would happen. They have to fill in a reason in order to report them--in good faith, I wanted to try it out because I was thinking that would be the case too... but nope. There is a reason needed with an extra click required.

@@fatgirlsvelte,

Y'know, it may be that the person who hit "report" did so inadvertently. S/he may have been aiming for "edit" or another of the click-upons and -- boom! The laws of nature say that there is someone who will be put off by anything, but your post is way far an exception to the laws.

@@OutsideMatchInside I've been meditating on it. Part of the reason that I am opening myself up to this so fully as my online persona is that I hope to inspire those who have been on the fence that it is possible to love yourself recklessly, and in doing so, love yourself enough to make the changes needed and fight out addictions.

Regardless of whether or not people like some of the posts, it would be an injustice to hide...especially with the course of just how much we all need the support of each other.

Not sure what direction I'm going to go in... but will figure it out, most definitely.

@@fatgirlsvelte, I find you to be an absolute delight! I loved your photos and hate to hear that you are being censored. I hope you'll stay around.

@@fatgirlsvelte

One can hope.

I saw a screen name new to me, SalOdyssey (I can't swear to the spacing or capitalization) a few minutes ago in an other topic. "Moderator," something else I'd never noticed before in BP, appeared immediately beneath it. Perhaps that person will stop in here.

Edited by WLSResources/ClothingExch

I thought your post was great and not at all offensive. It's been a long road for me to even begin seeing myself in a positive manner, and seeing that "reckless love" for self in others is inspiring. Mean people suck, but I hope you don't let that push you away from this community.

I deleted it because of a post found within the topic:

"Your bathing suit is beautiful and I love your positive energy!

I used to be pretty overweight. For any ladies struggling with weight loss, I recommend reading http://XXX.com/venusreview/ a review of a weight loss system called The Venus Factor.

This program focuses on a hormone called “leptin” that is more concentrated in women. I can’t stress enough that women should try this before wasting her money on things that don’t work. It changed my life."

I was quick to pull the trigger and thought the entire topic was an ad. I have ZERO problem with these types of posts. Sorry about that!!

@@fatgirlsvelte -- would you PLEASE re-post your picture and the general gist of your original post?

Pretty please! (I didn't get to see the original post.)

@VSGAnn2014...basically, I was talking about loving the bodies we are in now enough to care and make changes for the future; that in order to love yourself in the future, you have to love yourself now.

This picture is pretty huge via link--wish I knew how to shrink it for you, so here's the original post that's now been restored:

http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/372347-beach-bikini-day/

@VSGAnn2014...basically, I was talking about loving the bodies we are in now enough to care and make changes for the future; that in order to love yourself in the future, you have to love yourself now.

This picture is pretty huge via link--wish I knew how to shrink it for you, so here's the original post that's now been restored:

http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/372347-beach-bikini-day/

Your post was awesome. I loved it. I actually thought to myself: man, there has been a lot of fighting and negativity around here lately. And lots of people talking about making this site better, more supportive, more positive, but this woman is just making it happen.

Keep it up. We need you.

Just saw the post, and I applaud your post!! What a great way to start your journey! Thank you for encouraging us all.....and thank you Alex for the openness and watching the spam.