Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wild Passionate Screaming "Monkey Love"

@4MRB4PHOTO - this title was mean. I think someone should be salacious and hijack this post.

I'll start

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought this would happen to me...

I'll finish this when I get close to post 2000 ;-)

Now to make good on my threat...

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought this would happen to me. Less than two years ago, I was over 300 pounds. I had a girl friend, and while I enjoyed our moments of passion together, it was embarrassing being sweaty and out of breath. Then I did something radical. After hearing a pod cast about being fat in America I heard about the success rates with WLS. I remember saying BS when I heard the stats, but dang if they were not true.

So I signed up. Went to Mexico and had a big hunk of my stomach permanently removed.

Now this is where it gets salacious. After two months I lost a tremendous amount of weight. I was actually getting close to the size I was in college. As you might imagine, this did wonders for my confidence. But what I didn't know is my body was dumpling hormones at the rate of incredible out of my fat cells. So I am now experiencing Adolescences part II. But this time I know what I am doing.

I don't know if I was releasing a pheromone cloud, but every first date I would end up in bed with someone. It was absolutely wild. Do I recommend it? NO. Was it fun at the time? Well yeah, because it was new, novel and your self estimime takes such a hit being fat, that suddenly being attractive is a rush.

After a while I found myself with an odd little "harem." I had 5 women who didn't want a relationship, but enjoyed other things. Where was this when I was 17? It got complicated. One day I was literally with three different women. But thanks to the hormone dump aided adolescences, that really wasn't a problem even in my 50's.

The stupidity of this situation finally dawned on me, and I broke up the band. I met "the ONE." The most emotionally healthy woman I know. Beautiful, intelligent, and makes me feel more at peace than anyone...ever.

So moral of the story...quality trumps quantity anytime and I think I can prove it. ;-) Enjoy the journey.

So.... This was post 1,999. I can't WAIT to hear what #2000 brings, @@OKCPirate !!!

@4MRB4PHOTO - this title was mean. I think someone should be salacious and hijack this post.

I'll start

Dear Penthouse,

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought this would happen to me. Less than two years ago, I was over 300 pounds. I had a girl friend, and while I enjoyed our moments of passion together, it was embarrassing being sweaty and out of breath. Then I did something radical. After hearing a pod cast about being fat in America I heard about the success rates with WLS. I remember saying BS when I heard the stats, but dang if they were not true.

So I signed up. Went to Mexico and had a big hunk of my stomach permanently removed.

Now this is where it gets salacious. After two months I lost a tremendous amount of weight. I was actually getting close to the size I was in college. As you might imagine, this did wonders for my confidence. But what I didn't know is my body was dumpling hormones at the rate of incredible out of my fat cells. So I am now experiencing Adolescences part II. But this time I know what I am doing.

I don't know if I was releasing a pheromone cloud, but every first date I would end up in bed with someone. It was absolutely wild. Do I recommend it? NO. Was it fun at the time? Well yeah, because it was new, novel and your self estimime takes such a hit being fat, that suddenly being attractive is a rush.

After a while I found myself with an odd little "harem." I had 5 women who didn't want a relationship, but enjoyed other things. Where was this when I was 17? It got complicated. One day I was literally with three different women. But thanks to the hormone dump aided adolescences, that really wasn't a problem even in my 50's.

The stupidity of this situation finally dawned on me, and I broke up the band. I met "the ONE." The most emotionally healthy woman I know. Beautiful, intelligent, and makes me feel more at peace than anyone...ever.

So moral of the story...quality trumps quantity anytime and I think I can prove it. ;-) Enjoy the journey.

This was your 2000th post? MAN. You should be voted off the island.

I always found comfort by reading through this section...http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/195065-you-know-you-lost-weight-when/

I could really relate and it reminded me why I was doing this. It is about you, your health and living life abundently. Others can't do that for you, you have to do it yourself.

It has been and continues to be a great journey for me. Good luck.

I always found comfort by reading through this section...http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/195065-you-know-you-lost-weight-when/

I could really relate and it reminded me why I was doing this. It is about you, your health and living life abundently. Others can't do that for you, you have to do it yourself.

I was thinking about it, and I could not think of anything better than encouraging someone who was considering WLS. I thought it was very appropriate.

I was thinking about it, and I could not think of anything better than encouraging someone who was considering WLS. I thought it was very appropriate.

You promised SMUT, not logic!!! Dangit!!

@@LipstickLady - oh that's on the Monkey Love page.

I thought it very appropriate to have post 2000 to be an encouragement to a genuine seeker on this page: http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/373059-getting-pretty-nervousany-advice/

I can do a couple of things for this forum...I can encourage and I can research. I am not as good at tough love as others, so I try to stick to my strengths.

Poor @Alex has had to kick a number of people off for being inappropriate, so I tried to keep it PG-13. Now if you want pictures and more details, PM me. It was a wonderful time and surprisingly well documented. ;-)

@@LipstickLady - oh that's on the Monkey Love page.

I thought it very appropriate to have post 2000 to be an encouragement to a genuine seeker on this page: http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/373059-getting-pretty-nervousany-advice/

I can do a couple of things for this forum...I can encourage and I can research. I am not as good at tough love as others, so I try to stick to my strengths.

Poor @Alex has had to kick a number of people off for being inappropriate, so I tried to keep it PG-13. Now if you want pictures and more details, PM me. It was a wonderful time and surprisingly well documented. ;-)

Sigh. Ok. You can stay.

If it weren't for @@Christinamo7, who hit my earlier post with a "like" today, I would have come back, so "Thank you," Christina. I hope I remembered for blue-name format.

REALLY MBPHOTOMAN:

I am sorry to mislead you. Here's a picture of some monkey love:

(Don't get technical on me, they are probably considered apes).

I appreciate your peace offering. They are indeed apes, but that surely is love. All is forgiven.

Here, let me help you. More potential here:

attachicon.gifanimaldunia_love_6_monkey.jpg

True, frisky monkeys. I can't tell if they're in love, but I sure am.

But what I didn't know is my body was dumpling hormones at the rate of incredible out of my fat cells. So I am now experiencing Adolescences part II. But this time I know what I am doing.

My favorite part, your hormone dumplings. How dear. The adolescent lurks within you, a befuddled kid forever.

But what I didn't know is my body was dumpling hormones at the rate of incredible out of my fat cells. So I am now experiencing Adolescences part II. But this time I know what I am doing.

My favorite part, your hormone dumplings. How dear. The adolescent lurks within you, a befuddled kid forever.

Umm are not all guys?

I'll start

Dear Penthouse,

Dear Penthouse,

Heavy and tired of it.

Took decisive action to change.

Achieved the results.

Lived like a rock star, eh ?

Harem.

Broke up the band.

The One was found.

Great progression towards happiness, man.