Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone ever get a spray tan while fat or with loose skin? Did you have to lift your skin up for the technician?

I don't know why I have anxiety about getting a spray tan right now but figured this is the right place to ask!

@@higher - That is a great question, and can't wait to here a real world answer. I have found myself moving loose skin in the tanning bed ;-/

I hope we get a real answer too. I don't even need my stomach to be tan, I won't be wearing a bikini. Just want my arms and legs etc to get a good glow before I travel. But was always scared to try it.

I can imagine the look on the sprayers face if she had to spray me ! More wrinkles than a Shar Pei dog that's me ! I think if I had it done I would have to wear the swimming costume and let them spray arms leg back etc but not the Great White Belly!

Good luck anyway

@@higher

I'm old school..I use fake tan lotion.

I can imagine the look on the sprayers face if she had to spray me ! More wrinkles than a Shar Pei dog that's me ! I think if I had it done I would have to wear the swimming costume and let them spray arms leg back etc but not the Great White Belly!

Good luck anyway

Too funny...I might wear a bathing suit! Not a bad idea.

@@higher

I'm old school..I use fake tan lotion.

Me too. I use Fake Bake. I love it.

That said, I have been spray tanned while I was heavy and I didn't lift anything up.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

Yes, I have had a full Monty spray tan several times since my weight loss began. I do hold up my apron and saggy boobs and even make sure the technician gets between the legs. The technicians have seen it all so, despite my normal bouts of modesty, I have learned to hold my breath and just go for it. I'm a perfectionist so, I don't want any lines or white Patches. If I find one, out comes the tanning lotion.

Good luck!! Stand there in the buff with pride.

Yeah so I finally did this last night. I left for a tropical vacation this morning and I have a sexy new bathing suit with lots of cut-outs on the abdomen and it did not look cute with my stomach peeking out 3 shades whiter than the rest of me so I went for it.

I have no idea what I was so worried about. Yes, I'm way thinner than when I started this thread but I have a small stomach overhang stil. I didn't move it out of the way or anything. The technician just sprayed me like it was no big deal, because t wasn't a big deal obviously she sprays naked people with all kinds of bodies all day long!

It felt really good and I look cute with a nice glow. NSV!

I had a spray tan and she had me keep my panties on so they covered my belly. I felt awkward enough standing half naked in front of someone but it was part of a spa package from my husband as a gift.

I'm so glad you did it! They see people all day with better bodies and worse bodies. They really don't care. And if you said you lost x amount of pounds she'd probably be like "go girl!"