Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How much did your weight loss surgery in Mexico cost, total?

Im paying $4,250 with Dr Fernando Garcia with Tijuana Bariatrics , i will fly from Maryland to San Diego and that will cost me $573 rounds trip that 4250 includes the surgery all the exams before and includes three nights, one before surgery and two after at the Marriot tijuana also they pick and drop you to the airport and that also cover hotel for my companion, my surgery date is 8/29/16 i get there the 28 go back home on 9/2/16 I'm having a gastric sleeve

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Has anyone recently gone through Mexico Bariatric Center (MBC) I have been considering Dr Valenzuela. MBC contacted me with the price with was $5000? Plus 200 for a companion. Last I checked the price was much lower.. has anyone else been quoted this price?

Mine was $500 down $3750 when I got there. Included airport transfers from San Diego, 1 pre op hotel night, surgery, 2 nights hospital stay, 2 nights post op hotel and post op meds. I used Dr Fernando Garcia at Tijuana Bariatrics for sleeve surgery last week. When I got my band I used Dr Ortiz at Obesity Control Center. He is kinda high priced now but also top notch. Wish I coulda used him again.

I am looking at Dr Ariel Ortiz for sleeve surgery in Oct 2016. Can you tell me anything about him & staff. His on-line marketing is amazing & I'm not convinced he is real. Is he & staff legitimate ?

When we were no longer eligible for Medicaid, we were given a 12 month period before they kicked us off the insurance. You might want to check into it.

happytrooper11 works for this surgeon. Their IP address was coming from Mexico and they've been banned.

I'd be a little careful if I were you....

Oh and the email they used to register was worklongtermvsg@XXXXX.com . That was a pure giveaway.

It's impossible to offer actual surgery using decent equipment, facilities, staff, non-expired staples etc for such a low price. They're skimping on things that you don't realize but you're putting your life at risk.

Thank goodness someone here is looking out for us!

Sent from my SM-N910P using the BariatricPal App

Has anyone used Dr. Illan? He seems good from the videos but so does Ortiz

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I've spoken to many of Dr. Illans patients and nothing but great things to say. He's now affiliated with Bariatric Pal and using Oasis Hospital s new bariatric unit if you go through BP. My surgery is October 11th. I will keep you posted

Sent from my SM-N910P using the BariatricPal App