Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spinning class?

Take a gel seat in with you to put on the bike. You will probably still have a sore butt but it will not be quite as bad.

Good tip, I was just looking at the gel covers yesterday, but decided against it only because my butt is just now getting used to it. But I do want to look into getting spinning shoes.

I am definitely going to get some shoes. But mostly because when I get my road bike I will use them for that also.

Biking shorts are also really nice to have.

So I'm officially addicted, I went tuesday and yesterday, and I can't wait to go tonight! I guess there are worse addictions....

ok, i just found out my gym offers a 1/2 hour class on Thursday mornings. i am going to try it week after next. i'm excited!!

oohh, I'm so excited. I can't wait for you to try it out!

I took spin yesterday and usually the class only has a handfull of people in it on sundays. Yesterday it was just me and the instructor. I was going to leave, I definately didn't want to be the only one there, but I stuck it out and it was worth it. The instructor changed up the class based on what I could do, and challenged me. And whenever she said something, I knew it was geared towards me (since I was the only one there!) It was actually pretty cool. Its definately funner with more than 1 person, but I liked that she was just talking to me.

OMG! I love spin class!! I am so happy to see that so many other people do too. For those that are hurting try getting a gel seat cover (it just fitsd right over the bike seat) and/or some padded bike shorts. You can these at your local sporting goods store. Schwinn has a seat cover for like $12 - you can also get one from Amazon.< /p>

Schwinn Adult Double Gel Bicycle Seat Cover

31D8E4NJ3VL._SS500_.jpg

Hey Nina, Everytime I see a seat cover I say, nah, I don't think I really need it. Then right after class I'm cussing at myself because I didn't buy it! I really should invest the $12, since I'm trying to get to spin 3+ times a week...

Eventually my ass will just be rock hard I figure..LOLLL

Maybe subconsciously that's why I'm not buying one!

So spin class last night was rediculous. I took class with a different instructor and man was she a beast!!!! I am HURTING!