Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I got a sample of chocolate Premier Protein from my surgeon yesterday at my pre-op and I just tried it and I really don't like the taste of it. It sort of tastes like it wants to be chocolate milk but it's not quite. What are your favorite tasting shakes (brand/flavor)??

Chike iced coffee and Chike chocolate bliss; Unjury chocolate splendor, Syntrax Nectar Cappuccino, Syntrax Matrix perfect chocolate, Syntrax Matrix mint cookie.

I mix my Protein Shakes with unsweetened vanilla cashew milk. If you are using powders, what you mix yours with can make a big difference.

No Protein Shake is ever going to taste like chocolate milk (Unjury chocolate splendor comes closest IMO). Look for something you can choke down fairly easily rather than something you "love."

I like Premier. I mix mine with ice and a few pieces of fruit. It's actually not bad at all.

best ive ever had!i use the chocolate Peanut Butter banana flavor. very good and I mix it with Water...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/universal/casein-pro.html

Edited by oldbriannomore

I don't like the premier chocolate shake cold, but heated up it's like a hot chocolate and wonderful. I also drink the vanilla and strawberry premier shake. I buy it by the case at costco.

Right now strawberry is my favorite, but it wasn't when I first had my surgery three months ago. Sometimes the strawberry taste really sweet to me and the vanilla sometimes not sweet enough.

I've also tried GNC whey Protein powder brand of Cookies and cream and also their unflavored. I use the unflavored to add to other foods. The unflavored hasn't really changed the flavor of any foods. The Cookies and cream was OK, I may try to blend it up with ice but I did find that both of their Protein powders worked better if I use my stick blender vs my magic bullet. Using the magic bullet caused the powders to foam too much.

Edited by ExcitedAt55

I have to have a Protein shake that is less than 5g fat, less than 10g carbs and at least 15g Protein. I want to be able to try them before I buy a case at Sam's club or costco. Where can I buy these? I have a GNC and Vitamin shoppe by me. No time to order online for the beginning stuff bc surgery is in 5 days

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I have to have a Protein shake that is less than 5g fat, less than 10g carbs and at least 15g Protein. I want to be able to try them before I buy a case at Sam's club or costco. Where can I buy these? I have a GNC and Vitamin shoppe by me. No time to order online for the beginning stuff bc surgery is in 5 days

GNC let's you try them I believe. Walmart sells 4 packs of premier so you could try before buying whole case.

Sent from my KFFOWI using the BariatricPal App

Do they sell multiple brands at GNC/Vitamin Shoppe? I thought they only sell store brand stuff

I did not like the Premier chocolate at all. I like Atkins a lot, although it isn't as high in Protein as Premier. The vanilla Premier is good, and I am drinking it plain and add Mio orange flavor to it. I have some strawberry EAS Advant Edge in the fridge, but I haven't tried it yet. I also have Syntrax nectar in Fuzzy Navel and Grapefruit on order.

You can get the Atkins at Walmart and the EAS Advant Edge at some Walmarts or at Target. The Syntrax nectar is sold at Vitamin Shoppe. Premier comes in a 4 pack at Walmart, so you could try the different flavors and see if you like those. Good luck!

Do they sell multiple brands at GNC/Vitamin Shoppe? I thought they only sell store brand stuff

GNC has sample packages for 2.00 or so, you can try a bunch figure what you like.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the BariatricPal App

samples of premier and other brands?