Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just wanted to take a moment and share a little bit of my journey with everyone. I was sleeved in TJ Mexico by Dr. Illan on 03/08/016. I loved everything about choosing my surgery in Mexico. It was more like a vacation! I am 79 lbs down! Went from a 26/28 pants that where tight down to a 20 that is falling off of me. My shirts were a 4X and now they are a XL. Sometimes I find myself not doing what I should and the scale stops moving. It is just a reminder to get back on track. Everyone told me not to do the surgery because it was the "easy way out". If this is easy I hate to see what they called hard! You have to want a change to see a change. You have to work for every pound and hold yourself accountable for every bite that enters your body. I love my online support and knowing my doctor is just a phone call away. Thank you Dr. Illan for giving me this tool and thanks to Stacy at Bariatric Pal for helping me make it work for me. Got 77 more lbs to go but it's all down hill from here! Best decision I have ever made.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Congrats to you @@moejoe27 , sounds like you're doing awesome! I was sleeved in December. Tomorrow is my 6 month surgiversary. I'm so thankful I made this decision! I'm down 63 since surgery and 88 since first seeing my surgeon last August. It's such a great feeling to see the pounds falling off and our clothes looser. Continue the good work on your journey!

@@moejoe27 What is the process for having surgery in Mexico? I am scheduled for surgery in WA state in a few weeks, but I have had several friends and family members ask me about self-paying and I've shared my limited knowledge about going to Mexico. Would love to know more.

Honestly it is the easiest process. I went threw Bariatric Pal Team MX. If you will email me I will send you a contact number for my friend Bill that they can talk to. Or they can email me either way. All paperwork is done up front. Medical history etc. They determine if your a good candidate. You pay your deposit and book your flight. They take care of your lodging, transportation, surgery, etc! You do all your blood work and speak to the internal med. doctor before your surgery. They do X-rays etc. just like they do in the US. I actually have friends that had the surgery in the US and didn't have as good of an experience as I did. My incisions are super small and I was on my feet that afternoon. No groggy meds! I loved everything about it. It was the easiest surgery I have ever had. Your companion is also taken care of while your in the hospital. Bariatric Pal makes sure both of you have what you need during your 4 night 5 day stay. I went the day before my surgery and I have to say that was a super smart decision on my part.

Anyway.. If you or your friends have specific questions please email me at chasitylane34@yahoo.com. I can give contact information for Bariatric Pal Team MX.

It's a lot to type in one small space but I love my sleeve and it's the best decision I have ever made

Just wanted to take a moment and share a little bit of my journey with everyone. I was sleeved in TJ Mexico by Dr. Illan on 03/08/016. I loved everything about choosing my surgery in Mexico. It was more like a vacation! I am 79 lbs down! Went from a 26/28 pants that where tight down to a 20 that is falling off of me. My shirts were a 4X and now they are a XL. Sometimes I find myself not doing what I should and the scale stops moving. It is just a reminder to get back on track. Everyone told me not to do the surgery because it was the "easy way out". If this is easy I hate to see what they called hard! You have to want a change to see a change. You have to work for every pound and hold yourself accountable for every bite that enters your body. I love my online support and knowing my doctor is just a phone call away. Thank you Dr. Illan for giving me this tool and thanks to Stacy at Bariatric Pal for helping me make it work for me. Got 77 more lbs to go but it's all down hill from here! Best decision I have ever made.

Congrats! This is comforting for me to hear.

Sent from my SM-G925T using the BariatricPal App

Honestly it is the easiest process. I went threw Bariatric Pal Team MX. If you will email me I will send you a contact number for my friend Bill that they can talk to. Or they can email me either way. All paperwork is done up front. Medical history etc. They determine if your a good candidate. You pay your deposit and book your flight. They take care of your lodging, transportation, surgery, etc! You do all your blood work and speak to the internal med. doctor before your surgery. They do X-rays etc. just like they do in the US. I actually have friends that had the surgery in the US and didn't have as good of an experience as I did. My incisions are super small and I was on my feet that afternoon. No groggy meds! I loved everything about it. It was the easiest surgery I have ever had. Your companion is also taken care of while your in the hospital. Bariatric Pal makes sure both of you have what you need during your 4 night 5 day stay. I went the day before my surgery and I have to say that was a super smart decision on my part.

Anyway.. If you or your friends have specific questions please email me at chasitylane34@yahoo.com. I can give contact information for Bariatric Pal Team MX.< /p>

It's a lot to type in one small space but I love my sleeve and it's the best decision I have ever made

OK sounds good, thank you!