Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Late June Sleeve Buddies?

I DID IT!!! scale finally hit 198! Under 200 for the first time in 12+ years!!!!!!!

Congrats that is awesome!

@@suzzzzz That's a great description, weight loss in waves.

I was stuck in the same pound of hell for almost 2 weeks, now I've lost 3 pounds in 2 days. I've tried to not weigh myself daily, but that creates as much anxiety as not losing weight. I'm focusing on my interim goal, which is 50 lbs in the first 90 days...I'm SO close!

I hope you're all doing well, we might need to start a new thread soon, I think this one is 600+ posts long :)

@@susie66 That's awesome!

I had my official 3 month checkup Monday and I was down 55 pounds! Very happy with that! Starting weight was 297 and I was at 241.7 on the doc's scale.

I've been struggling to get the exercise in. Very overwhelmed with work stuff right now--lots to do and litte time or energy.

I am really having trouble with my energy level lately. I am in bed and asleep by 10 p.m. which is early for me and last night I crashed at 8 p.m.!!! I'm not sure what's going on.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Finally! Down 50 lbs! This 3rd month has been a lot slower but I made my goal before my 3 mth surgiversary coming this Friday. Yippee. On to the next 50.....

Going to have some mental challenges coming up soon. Will be headed to see family for a week and attend some parties and the whole environment is so conducive to eating and drinking. I plan on taking shakes and I will be able to prepare some of my own food though.

Thanks for your support!

Finally! Down 50 lbs! This 3rd month has been a lot slower but I made my goal before my 3 mth surgiversary coming this Friday. Yippee. On to the next 50.....

Going to have some mental challenges coming up soon. Will be headed to see family for a week and attend some parties and the whole environment is so conducive to eating and drinking. I plan on taking shakes and I will be able to prepare some of my own food though.

Thanks for your support!

Congratulations! It feels so good to hit those interim goals!

You will be GREAT on this trip...look how well you've already done! Don't forget to have a great time, too ;-)

I almost buckled a seat belt on southwest a few weeks ago and today I buckled one without extender and comfort with arm rest on jet blue today!!

Just checking in with everyone! How's the last month been?

I'm still losing but I have totally been slacking on exercise. My results so far: SW 297 and current weight (according to MY scale...in my nightgown...barefoot...and usually in the morning on an empty stomach rofl) I am about 228. So nearly 70 since surgery on June 21! I am pretty happy with that.

food wise I tolerate most everything except eggs. I tend to eat nuts, cheese, or meat for a snack. lunch is either leftovers from dinner (which lasts so many days!) or a lean cuisine where I pick out all the meat and eat it and then eat a few veggies and maybe a noodle or two.

My birthday was yesterday (level up! Lol 41 is going to be a great year!) and I didn't want cake at all. I thought I would want cheesecake but I craved pumpkin pie instead. It was delicious and a tiny slice was all I needed/wanted. I also find that I rarely eat red meat now. I just don't want it. I eat fish more now when eating out and mainly chicken at home.

I'm in bare bones mode with my closet. I have just enough outfits for work for a week. Nothing else fits. I tried on a skirt yesterday to try to dress up for work for a change and it was way too loose. It's a good thing but also a problem as I need clothes which means I need money!

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well and progressing! I still stall occasionally but this has been a good month. I'm planning on getting back to exercising tomorrow. :)

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

@@magoosmom Happy Belated Birthday. Nice update!

I just hit the 60 lb. gone mark and I am very happy. I have not had issues with any food or drink and am grateful for that. My wardrobe is now things that were too small and I am excited to see and feel this inches come off.

Still eating lots of popsicles. I guess if that is my new addiction, I am making progress mentally too!

Life is good!

@@magoosmom Congratulations on that great loss! Are you feeling fabulous?

And happy birthday, too!

Hello! So glad to check back in with June buddies!

So since 6/21 hw 367 cw 294.8 (Nekkid:) about 72 pounds down. I feel like been slow going but might be picking back up. I am changing up times for my Protein shakes. I do kind of have routine for liquid and Protein so I still feel that weekends are hardest for me to get my Water in so changing that up a bit as well by having Water after Breakfast (30 min + later) and then shake before lunch. Since I sleep more on weekends usually I have to pay attention to schedule.

I have used my Fitbit tracking to keep accountable to eating and exercise. I do at least 5 days per week and have 2-3 of those days include weights. I just recently upped my level on elliptical and some weights I find it make it through the workout but not as fast as at easier level so on the machine it is saying I am burning less calories but have actually lost more since that change. Who knows.

A local university has a program where they do resting metabolic rate bone density and body fat scans. It is not too pricey. I am considering doing this to help get a clear idea of what I am burning and need to burn. I wonder if my nut will be able to help or use the information on next visit, she is not most dynamic or informative sole.

food wise I have had no real problems. I did buy papaya enzyme and used one time eating steak. I have red meat from time to time but really it's mostly chicken chicken chicken. My life is water pee chicken water pee yogurt Protein Shake water pee repeat.

Clothing I have really thinned out closet as some items were just too big. I am still working way into items that before had been way too tight but look forward to donating all of it. I am not holding on to anything big!

My loss is not as good as most I'm at 45 lbs. I have 25 more to goal.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I am sure your loss is great for you. A loss of 45 lbs out of 80 total is a lot! So many things factor into weightloss, and we have no control over many of them.

@@rebecca wills I think you really have to look at it as a percentage thing...you've lost over 50% of what you want to lose! That's AMAZING!