Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Late June Sleeve Buddies?

Had my first scrambled egg today. I added a little cheese, salt and pepper and it was delish. No issues as I ate it very slowly. I like getting to this stage with a lot of new things to try. Ground beef is on the menu soon.

Weighed this morning, I'm down 20 lbs and exactly 3 weeks out!

Sent from my SM-G920V using the BariatricPal App

Had my first scrambled egg today. I added a little cheese, salt and pepper and it was delish. No issues as I ate it very slowly. I like getting to this stage with a lot of new things to try. Ground beef is on the menu soon.

Same here suzzzzz! Half a scrambled egg never tasted so good. My first day with that too. I also had a couple bites of tuna fish which went down well. It's so funny how all of our programs are so different....I can't have ground beef, or any kind of meat aside from fish, for about 4 more weeks, so I'm jealous!

Sent from my SM-S975L using the BariatricPal App

I am getting so frustrated----I hit the first stall about 10 days post op and my scale hasn't moved in a week. Anyone else stalling this early in the process?

I am getting so frustrated----I hit the first stall about 10 days post op and my scale hasn't moved in a week. Anyone else stalling this early in the process?

Me!! I was losing 1 lb/day, then lost 3 lbs in one day...then no loss for 3 days, lost 1 lb and now no loss for 3 days. I'm doubling down on ensuring I'm getting at least 60g protein/day and riding it out. This stall can't last forever, I'm only eating 500-600 calories/day!

We bought kayaks yesterday so hopefully some time paddling around the Sound this weekend will jump start me :) I did measure myself yesterday and I've lost 6 inches off my waist and 4 from my thighs :) I'm sorry you're going through it, too, but glad to have some company in my misery!

We were out doing some shopping last night and it got late, so stopped to get some dinner with my husband, son and son's friend. Ended up at a brewpub-y kind of place and it was HARD to find something to eat. I ended up going with a cup of chowder, but for the first time, I had food envy. They had fried calamari, which is (was!) one of my top 10 favorite things to eat EVER. But the envy wasn't so strong that I did something stupid, like eat a piece of it...this morning I feel virtuous even though the scale isn't moving right now. I can't wait until I can go out and order a salad with some grilled chicken or salmon. Never thought a salad would feel like a splurge! Hope you're all looking forward to a fun weekend....but where is our Maggie? I wish she'd post and let us know how she's doing.

I must be in my week 3 stall too :( I keep reading about it so I decided to not weigh all week but this morning I couldn't help it and it hasn't changed in a week! Hopefully this don't last long.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I must be in my week 3 stall too :( I keep reading about it so I decided to not weigh all week but this morning I couldn't help it and it hasn't changed in a week! Hopefully this don't last long.

Now is a good time to measure all over body, record numbers, and have those available for NSV in future!

I am having fun on the soft foods stage. Had a chicken sour cream enchilada without tortilla, meatballs in a very light gravy, banana, guacomole, topping from nachos, and I have so much more to try. Have company visiting for weekend and eating out lunch and dinners. Protien shake in morning and afternoon.

@@Maggie143 hope you are feeling better and hope to hear from you soon!

Am down 12 lbs since surgery on 6/30. Was down 5, then 12, up 3, stayed there a week, and back to 12 for 3 day. Very frustrating. I'm probably not moving enough.

I swim 20 laps in an Olympic sized pool because I have had back surgery (scoliosis) . When I feel that I've hit a stall, I swim more and harder. If I keep looking at the scale, the anxiety drives me insane. I tell myself "You didn't gain the weight overnight so stop thinking that you will loose it overnight". I learned that if you let your feelings rent space in your head, you will go nuts.

I was sleeved June 22. I have lost 14 pounds so far. The past few weeks have been very challenging for me mentally. I like it's the menopause! Everyone say they can see I'm losing weight. My advice is to stay hydrated, get your Protein in, and surround yourself with only positive people.

Sent from my SM-T817V using the BariatricPal App