Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I use Unjury Protein Powder. I find that if I make a shake with the powder and milk that it doesn't agree with me. It tastes better to me and doesn't make me feel ill if I use unsweetened almond breeze with the powder. Also like to mix the unjury chocolate powder with 8 oz plain Decaf coffee and add some ice. I only use plain Greek yogurt with less than 5 g sugar. Chobani and Sigi Icelandic. Are both good. Make a smoothie with the Greek yogurt (1/2 cup) and 1 cup frozen mango and 1/2 cup Water.

@@Basicwitch That's a fair amount of sugars for a Protein shake. Just be sure to consider that.

Totally! But you can drink it out of the bottle without worrying about adding fruits, etc., to make it palatable. It essentially evens out. Especially as the OP is having issues with not being able to handle shakes.

@@debd80 you need to get gene pro it's 30g of Protein in a table spoon no taste I put it in my coffee

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I think you may have saved me. I only need min of 2 tbs a day???!!! Praise baby Jesus!

I personally couldnt do the shakes. I did them in the beginning but they made me nauseus. Substituted it with Protein bars and did much better. I didn't find ANY shake that was tolerable after a couple of tries. Hardest thing ever.

You can make Protein Fraps

coffee

chocolate flavored Protein from GNC

I add vanilla stevia to mine

I also put in half a oikos triple zero vanilla yogurt

Dang tastey, and I like the energy boost.

I know I have the same problem. I found nectar fuzzy navel flavor tastes near to tang or light OJ and it blends well, not an after taste and does mix with crystal light lemonade or orange very well. Vitaminshoppe is where I got mine. They also have packets you can try. :-)

Sent from my C6916 using the BariatricPal App

I just found Dannon Oikos triple zero Greek yogurt and it has 22 G Protein per 8 oz. It will help me cut out a shake a day. I can't eat a whole cup in one sitting but spread out over the day is perfect or even adding to a smoothie!

The only oikos triple zero I can find is 15 grams Protein in a single. I think about 6 oz. What are the ones with 23 grams?

I just found Dannon Oikos triple zero Greek yogurt and it has 22 G protein per 8 oz. It will help me cut out a shake a day. I can't eat a whole cup in one sitting but spread out over the day is perfect or even adding to a smoothie!

I didn't know Triple Zero existed and I love that it's sweetened with Stevia. :) Thanks for the suggestion!

Sent from my SM-G900V using the BariatricPal App

I love triple zero yogurt! What flavor has that much Protein? I think mine is around 16g.

Sent from my SM-G925V using the BariatricPal App

It is just vanilla. It's a 32 oz container. I'm guessing if y'all are buying the individual cups they don't have 22 g of Protein because they aren't a full 8 oz. the container is black and has an NFL logo on it. I got it at my local walmarts.

In order to meet my Protein goals each day, I have to supplement with either a Protein "shake" or Protein Bar.

If you are looking for a high quality, great tasting, satisfying Protein powder that is better than anything you will find in the stores, then this is the product you want to purchase. You can't go wrong, especially since they'll refund your money if you aren't pleased with the product. Also, a dietitian is always available by phone to assist you not just with their product, but with any other dietary questions you may have.

I use powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury Protein powders which were recommended to me by a friend. After reading most of the reviews of each of the products I was interested in, I decided to give it a try. I have been quite impressed with the flavor and quality of the chocolate Splendor and the chicken flavored mixes. Both taste great and mix up easily. I've been using the chocolate Splendor mixed with milk for my Breakfast and the chicken flavor mixed with some chicken bouillon for my lunch. You just have to watch the Water temperature when preparing the Chicken flavor otherwise the whey will clump. It doesn’t change the taste, just the texture which can be weird. Both are quite filling and satisfying. I have tried the strawberry Sorbet mixed with lemonade also, and liked the taste, but need to work on the amounts mixed together to fine tune the beverage to better suit my taste for strawberry Lemonade. I've also tried the unflavored powder mixed with milk when I ran out of the chocolate. The milk still tasted like milk, and it was okay, but I did not like it as well as I do the Chocolate Splendor mixed with milk.

Most of my protein beverages are just shaken up; I do not use a blender or make them frozen for simplicity and time sake.

Some of my favorite flavor combinations are:

1. Vanilla Protein Powder, SF Sunrise Orange drink (it’s like an orange Dreamsicle)
  2. ½ serving Vanilla PP, ½ serving Chocolate Splendor PP ,4 oz. brewed coffee, chilled, 4 oz. skim milk
  3. Chocolate Splendor PP, 8 oz. skim milk, 1 or 2 servings PB2
  4. ½ serving Vanilla PP, ½ serving Chocolate Splendor, 8 oz. skim milk
  5. Chicken PP with less than a serving of chicken bouillon mixed with 8-10 oz. Water at 140 degs.