Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Your Silly Rant

Yes you did yah ! GO WARRIORS!! Monday next big game

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using the BariatricPal App

My Cavs have tanked.

I am crushed.

The number of food ads on bloody TV, I never realised how many there were until I couldn't eat anything I'm 4 days post op, chicken broth is nice but I'm quickly getting so over it!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Damn idiots who don't know or bother to quit talking inanely while in the security lines at the airport. For crap sakes, TSA sucks enough but you idiots screw up more. I jumped ahead of one idiot who didn't prepare in advance because she was talking and didn't get her stuff together.

She yelled at me that I was "rude". Big mistake. I didn't hold up the line but waited until we we through with the scanner to let her know what a narsistic idiot she was who had no regard for anyone else's time and there was no rule requiring me to let idiots waste my time and if she didn't like it she could bite me or have her wimp husband take a beating f them,

Ahh why is it I have to wait to talk to my boss about work and hes bull s***ing with one of my male co workers about golf! Seriously i'm not waiting 20 mins. To ask a damn question because your f***ing off.

Sent from my SM-G900P using the BariatricPal App

This new "everyone deserves a trophy" BS... which seems to have created a generation of people whining and complaining accusing others of being "hateful" or "judgmental" when the opinion/advice given is not exactly what they wanted to hear - or not wrapped up in a pretty bow!!! WTF people - how thin is your damn skin!!!??? If you don't want opinions then don't fricken ask!!! This is not group counseling!!!

I believe this app is called bariatric pal right! Not bariatric B.... A little kindness can go a long way

This new "everyone deserves a trophy" BS... which seems to have created a generation of people whining and complaining accusing others of being "hateful" or "judgmental" when the opinion/advice given is not exactly what they wanted to hear - or not wrapped up in a pretty bow!!! WTF people - how thin is your damn skin!!!??? If you don't want opinions then don't fricken ask!!! This is not group counseling!!!

just saying not that hard to be nice & informative at the same time

This site is called bariatric pal.

This site is called bariatric pal.

@@Syl 153 ... you're posting so fast you're gonna be a veteran soon!

:)

I have rant. Why are there so many mean people on a site called bariatric pal? to nice people!

Yes, it's shocking! But don't call anyone here "mean." It's against the rules.

I have rant. Why are there so many mean people on a site called bariatric pal? to nice people!

There are better words, but I thought mean was a nice way to say it

There are better words, but I thought mean was a nice way to say it

You are right! There are way more nice people then there are mean one's