Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Your Silly Rant

This is some great Monday fun :)

1) Couples who share accounts on Facebook (i.e. StacyJason Smith). Just because you got married doesn't mean you've completely forfeited your personal identity.

2) Close talkers. Especially when they inch forward as I inch backwards. NO!

3) Being reliant on incompetent people to do your job and then looking like a fool when it's not done correctly because Barb from accounting didn't check her internal queue to process a payment.

4) Men riding loud motorcycles. The louder the bike, the smaller the package.

5) People who go to the beach and bring a radio and smoke cigarettes. I do NOT want to listen to Kanye West while I'm trying to enjoy the sound of the waves, and I CERTAINLY do not want to breathe in your cancer smoke!

6) This year's election.

7) Anyone who starts a sentence with "I'm not a racist or anything but..." Yes. Yes, you are a racist and you know it because you had to preface your thoughts with that statement.

8) Someone mentioned this already but I'll say it again: people standing/walking so closely behind me I can feel their breath.

9) Men who get offended when I hold the door for them. It goes back to number 8, I'm super uncomfortable with people walking behind me so I hold doors for ANYONE behind me because I want to walk without the weird feeling of someone watching my backside.

10) Bad customer service. Just in general.

Whew! I feel better now!

1) Couples who share accounts on Facebook (i.e. StacyJason Smith). Just because you got married doesn't mean you've completely forfeited your personal identity.

3) Being reliant on incompetent people to do your job and then looking like a fool when it's not done correctly because Barb from accounting didn't check her internal queue to process a payment.

5) People who go to the beach and bring a radio and smoke cigarettes. I do NOT want to listen to Kanye West while I'm trying to enjoy the sound of the waves, and I CERTAINLY do not want to breathe in your cancer smoke!

6) This year's election.

7) Anyone who starts a sentence with "I'm not a racist or anything but..." Yes. Yes, you are a racist and you know it because you had to preface your thoughts with that statement.

8) Someone mentioned this already but I'll say it again: people standing/walking so closely behind me I can feel their breath.

9) Men who get offended when I hold the door for them. It goes back to number 8, I'm super uncomfortable with people walking behind me so I hold doors for ANYONE behind me because I want to walk without the weird feeling of someone watching my backside.

Whew! I feel better now!

YAASSSS.......To all of this!!!

6) This year's election.

Whew! I feel better now!

Omg.... 5, 6 and 7. Yep yep and yep. It's like you read my mind.... Weird..... ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Jerks who completely block an intersection, making you have to cycle through the entire traffic light rotation again. Is it that hard to look across the intersection and see whether there's room for you before crossing? We're ALL dealing with traffic here. Wait your freaking turn.

Also, can I just say how much I'm cursing the two-inch long, course and kinky as hell gray hairs I'm sprouting? They're like little silver pubic hairs growing up in my part. Wtf?

Huge loud pickup trucks that are jacked up in the front like a dog taking a crap!! Really, what is the purpose!!

People slamming doors at work!

People who constantly complain about their job but yet don't want to do anything to change their circumstances and then treat me like crap when I decide to improve my situation and then try to tell me that my promotion was only a level move instead of upward. Funny how this level move will be paying me more and also giving me annual bonuses! Hm!

People using the diesel pump at the gas station when there are clearly other pumps open to use.

People who write that they are loosing weight instead of losing weight! Sorry guys, I had to add that one!

Also, can I just say how much I'm cursing the two-inch long, course and kinky as hell gray hairs I'm sprouting? They're like little silver pubic hairs growing up in my part. Wtf?

Sorry but I just LOL.

it's the white goat hair chin sprouts that bother me so much. there will be nothing one day, I've plucked clean and the next day there will be 3 10 inch long chin hairs. WTH? like my body has nothing better to do?

People who park so close I can't get in my driver side door!! Or that park so close to my bumper it takes me 5 minutes to get out! [emoji35]

How about people who think Copernicus (and all of the scientific community) are wrong and think "they" are the center of our universe, not the sun because they are such a narcissist. You tell them personal things, but they are too busy thinking about themselves to listen.

You tell them that you are your spouse are getting a divorce and worrying how this is going to affect your children, they worry about having to make different New Year's Eve plans, since you won't be throwing a party that year.

You can mention that there is a major natural disaster affecting millions of people, with many lives lost and their only concern is whether it is going to bring rain that weekend because they want to get to the beach.

etc.

People who ask for advice and opinions, and then get pissed when the honest advice given does not justify the action they are trying to rationalize, Never ask a question whose honest answer you don't want to hear. Or at least preface your request with "I am looking only for responses that agree with/justify what I did!"

I feel better now!