Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well this is all new to me so am just trying to figure it all out. Yesterday I took colace and Miralax to keep it loose and clean house. Hoping I'll just need to take colace everyday. I am learning a lot about all of this. So we will see what works best.

What is the benefit of dulcax? I'll try anything never to feel that again!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Dulcax is just a laxative. I took it the day before surgery.

I just came back from Disney with my granddaughters. I took it once while there. Works overnight well. No cramping, but helps things move about.

VSG 6/17/2016

I finally understand why posting results and details goes away after the first few weeks. This. Is. Life. We are just plugging away with a smaller stomach and managing our eating way better.

I'm doing good. I feel great. I'm living life and the weight just comes off.

Yeah, yeah, I'll have to deal with maintenance some day. Just not today!

HW: 281.5 on 10.30.15

SW: 245.7 on 6.1.16

CW: 217.8 on 7.18.16

Edited by Sleeve it to Beaver

Life is still good.

Have shared my story with more family members and it's a good feeling. So far the feedback and support is positive.

I am down again this week. I've really amped up my walks too. I think I've even convinced the hubby to start running C25K with me next week. How awesome will that be!?!?

CW: 213 on 7.25.16

Two month surgiversary!

Today I ran for the first time.....in forever!!!!

I can't believe it's already been two months. My new normal is pretty bland. I'm still following the rules and am never hungry. Starting to feel a little food envy but so far I haven't given in.

I'm down 35.3 pounds since surgery and about two clothing sizes.

I feel great! Shopping is fun again as I am no longer limited like I once was. Still some...but not like before. I'm taking more risks now as my confidence lifts.

CW: 210.4 on 8.1.16

My tiny tummy likes sushi rolls. Yay!!!

Yesterday I had four Philly roll pieces and today three per meal. I am glad my tummy can handle it. I am ready for sashimi and oysters! I prefer to keep the carb consumption low. #playingitsmart

So what used to be lunch plus more is now three meals. Craziness!

CW: 210.4 on 8.1.16

206 - that is all.

Labor Day goal is Onderland. I got this!

CW: 206 on 8.6.16

@@Sleeve it to Beaver Glad to see you are doing well!! Keep up the amazing work:)

STFU, the scale says 200.2

O

M

G

I was wearing a bit less than I normally do when I weigh myself. On Monday I'll call it.

CW: 204.8 on 8.17.16

I've enjoyed reading your progress for these past couple months. Keep up the good work, you're an inspiration!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Well thanks. Feeling great and still making the best choices.

Good luck to you. We succeed as a team!

CW: 204.8 on 8.17.16

O

N

E

D

E

R

L

A

N

D

!

I have arrived! I shattered my goal of 199.9 by Labor Day. I have only set small milestone goals to get familiar with my body. I am part of the Labor of Love weight loss challenge. It's a great way to stay on track and work toward a small goal. I don't know enough about surgery and my body to set an ultimate goal. Maybe someday. For today I will get through this challenge. I am going to push myself so hopefully that pushes me through.

I am on week four of C25K and am looking to add in body pump this week.

So, all in all, I am feeling great!

CW: 199.4 on 8.22.16

Yesterday was the first day I haven't logged and kept track of everything that has gone into my mouth. I wouldn't say I was eating bad food or even snacking. I was just busy running from place to place and meals weren't as strategic. Not sure I liked it much either.

I was doing some of the same today but was sure to stay on track.

It's been a social weekend for me and I have noticed I am pushing the pouch a bit too much. I need to remember to socialize but still pay attention to what and how I am eating.

No body pump yet. I have felt extra tired lately. Could be the c25k and/or the food choices I made this weekend. Tomorrow is another day. #gonnagetit

CW: 197.8 on 9.5.16

Uneventful as ever. I'll take that as a good sign that this is my new normal life. Ran my last week of C25K. Next time I go out I will run three miles straight!

I plan to start body pump....any day now. Lol

CW: 185 on 9.26.16

I hit 100 pounds!!! I started my sleeve journey (there have been many other journeys) on 10/30/15. Since then I have lost over 100 pounds. O M G

I feel great and feel that I look great! I finally finished C25K and have run three miles straight many times. Whoooop!

It is possible. You can do it! You do eventually get here/there.

Life. Is. good.

CW: 180.4 10.10.16

Today is my lifeaversary. One year ago today I went to my first Bariatric appointment, weighed in and started tracking my food (again).

For those thinking of starting your journey or who are still new or those we have struggled, I am here to tell you that time flies! Never would I have thought I could come this far in just a year.

I am a new person, and not just on the outside. I give more but also ask more for help. I am physically and emotionally stronger. I am kinder and less judgmental. I didn't just lose over 100 pounds but gained a whole new perspective on life.

I'll leave you with this. I am happy!

CW: 175.8 10.24.16