Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had a realization about a half hour later. The old me would have ate half the pizza. And its probably not even that good. But I held strong and did get over it. Got in lots of Water. So there's that.

My 'last supper' was a Lean Cuisine pizza. Ha ha

I wish I liked mushrooms! I have been low carb in the past and plan to try my best with that in the future. I'll be making cauliflower and broccoli crusted crust.

Sent from my iPhone

I make "pizza" in a shallow bowl.

A touch of olive oil, with a sprinkle of red pepper flakes and garlic powder.

A thin layer of Mozzarella cheese next.

Toppings like bacon, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, etc.

Another thin layer of cheese.< /p>

Microwave it for 30 seconds or so.

YUM. YUUUUUM.

I had a realization about a half hour later. The old me would have ate half the pizza. And its probably not even that good. But I held strong and did get over it. Got in lots of Water. So there's that.

My 'last supper' was a Lean Cuisine pizza. Ha ha

I wish I liked mushrooms! I have been low carb in the past and plan to try my best with that in the future. I'll be making cauliflower and broccoli crusted crust.

Sent from my iPhone

I make "pizza" in a shallow bowl.

A touch of olive oil, with a sprinkle of red pepper flakes and garlic powder.< /p>

A thin layer of Mozzarella cheese next.

Toppings like bacon, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, etc.

Another thin layer of cheese.< /p>

Microwave it for 30 seconds or so.

YUM. YUUUUUM.

Yes. Willing to get creative. Gotta get there first

Sent from my iPhone

Wasn't looking for it but found it anyway. Now to get on solid foods. Only 2.75 months. Ha ha

http://www.pbs.org/parents/kitchenexplorers/2016/02/25/cheesy-pesto-cauliflower-flat-bread/

Sent from my iPhone

Two words: INFUSED WATER!

I know it's not a new thing. Not even for me. Maybe it's my sleeve, idk. But it tastes amazing and refreshing. Two more words: Lemon orange!

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Kathy. Just been lurking. Glad to be here.

And woman power, my doctor is female!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I love to hear of more women surgeon's.

I hate it that we tend to refer to surgeon's has he and NUTS as she by default. (I am guilty of this.)

Agree on infused Water... Mint, lemon, cucumber, ginger... Play with flavors you like

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them"

Einstein

I am finding its not that difficult to get my liquids in. My doctor was actually the one to take me off my sippy cup and timer. So i have lined up my liquids for the day and am able to sip sip sip. However I am drinking all. day. long.

Sent from my iPhone

Yes, you are going to be drinking something all day long for a while. At least until most of the swelling goes down.

Two words: INFUSED WATER!

I know it's not a new thing. Not even for me. Maybe it's my sleeve, idk. But it tastes amazing and refreshing. Two more words: Lemon orange!

Sent from my iPhone

I like cucumber mint!

Down another 6. I love that weight keeps coming off. Just waiting for my body to catch up. Haven't really noticed a difference. I know I will soon though. Can't wait! Feels good to be a loser!

Sent from my iPhone

And so it begins. Just starting with what I have on hand today. As with it all, the possibilities are endless!

post-293394-14658354426765_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Edited by Sleeve it to Beaver

So I am not noticing major changes but know they will come in time. But I am noticing my clothes are laying differently on my body. They are laying instead hugging and hitting bumps. I'll take this as a change!

Sent from my iPhone

Happy hour = watered down Clamato mocktail.

Sent from my iPhone

Having a hard time throwing food away. I'm fine not eating it. But when I can't get anyone else to cleanup the leftovers I struggle with throwing it away. It's not 'bad' food either. It's just there is more than a tbsp left that I can freeze for me later when I actually get to chew something.

The old me would have cleaned it up for lunches over the next day or so.

But, moving on. I have to. It's not about food. It's about life!

I'll just have to start making smaller portions for my family. I can do this!

Sent from my iPhone

So I weighed myself again yesterday. Here are my stats.

I'm 5' 8.5". SW 10/30/15 281.5. SD 6/1/16 245.7. CW 229.6.

I'm super pumped that the scale keeps going down. I know one day it will not. But with the scale decline I am noticing little changes in my body. My rib cage appears noticeably smaller. My largest size bra which has always been a bit big no longer can perform. Time to retire. My pants are FINALLY fitting loosely around my lower bump and hips.

This. Is. Progress.

Sent from my iPhone

Edited by Sleeve it to Beaver

@@Sleeve it to Beaver

food waste is something I had to just accept. Cleaning my plate is what got me fat. At the end of the day, me stuffing myself or saving some food I don't want (I don't eat leftovers) isn't going to feed some hungry child in America or the other side of the world. They are starving because of politics, not because I am leaving an ounce or two or steak on my plate.

Sooooo looking forward to puree stage on Wednesday. Never have I been so pumped to eat mushy baby food!

Sent from my iPhone