Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi,

My favorites are Quest bars. Cookies and cream and double chocolate. About 200 calories each and 20 grams of Proteins. Great to snack after a good workout.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

If you're okay with having to order them, I really enjoy the Fluffy vanilla Crisp bars from the BP store. They have 160 calories, 15g Protein, are not too sweet, and the texture is closer to that of a rice krispie treat than a standard dense Protein Bar. I do have a Quest bar as well from time to time for the higher Protein content and addition of Fiber, but they are just way too sweet to be my go-to bar.

I have found that Quest Protein bars are good. They come in a variety of flavors, some very unusual. (Such as Coconut Cashew, vanilla Almond Crunch, Cookies and Creme, White chocolate Raspberry). They have a good amount of Protein (~20 grams), low sugar (~1 or 2 grams), and good amount of Fiber (~15 grams). I had some issues with Constipation and the fiber helped. If you decide to try these, I suggest you try a variety pack to start with so you can find the types you like best. You might buy singles at GNC. Then once you downselect to the ones you like the best, order them by the box over the internet, such as by Amazon. That will help make these affordable. Protein Bars come in handy when you are on the go and cannot drag along your blender to mix up a Protein shake.

I have ate Quest bars for pre-op for last 2 weeks and like the taste as well as 20g Protein each.

I really need to try them again when get to solid food after surgery to see if my tastes change.

I ate too many Quest bars and burned out on them. I think Premier Protein bars are pretty decent for 30g of Protein each.

Quest bars rock for me! My faves are vanilla Almond Crunch for on-the-go, Cinnamon roll torn in half and microwaved for 20 seconds and sprinkled with a lil Splenda for Breakfast and chocolate Brownie torn into 8 pieces and microwaved on a plate for 20-25 seconds then sprinkled with a lil (less than pictured - LOL) Splenda in the evening - BEST Cookies EVER :D

post-236324-0-70614500-1463507021_thumb.jpg

post-236324-0-54375600-1463507401_thumb.jpg

@@Christinamo7

Power Crunch bars! Yes! I like the vanilla creme ones. I still need to try the Peanut Butter and mint varieties,

I bought a vanilla creme one this week, but I probably won't try it until I eat all the chocolate ones - I will let you know how it is. I also have a Cookies and cream one, unless the man has scarfed it down. let me know how the PB and mint ones are if you try them.

@@Christinamo7

We have the same three varieties! Lol. The Cookies and creme one isn't bad, but its my least preferred of the three options. I enjoy the triple chocolate as well, but I am and always will be a vanilla-first kinda girl.

The same company also makes great Protein powders, which are the only ones I've truly enjoyed since surgery.

@@Christinamo7

We have the same three varieties! Lol. The Cookies and creme one isn't bad, but its my least preferred of the three options. I enjoy the triple chocolate as well, but I am and always will be a vanilla-first kinda girl.

The same company also makes great Protein powders, which are the only ones I've truly enjoyed since surgery.

I will have to look for the Protein powder, I just use unjury, which I do like. but it's always good to find something new to try.

Quest bars are mr favorite and then I like the Power Crunch after that