female only
So where are 30 somethings shopping?

47 posts in this topic

I like Denim & Supply at Macy's. I've been really trying to shop but have a couple of events this month and had to do it. I bought a Marc Jacobs dress that's not ugly. I tried stuff on in Diesel tonight and I fit. They have nice things. But I'm really trying not to shop too much.

I wear a lot of leggings, tunics and riding boots. They are forgiving with the loose skin I have right now and as I shrink they do too.

Try ASOS! They have a huge range of styles and sizes. I've been living in their 'curve' range for years, they've been very forward thinking with plus size fashion. I'm looking forward to getting into their 'straight' sizes post-op though. They deliver worldwide.

I'm not sure if they have COS outside of Europe, but it's my absolute favourite. Interesting and stylish cuts, in beautiful fabrics, Scandi style. H+M's big sister brand.

Right now I'm a 14/16 and I'm shopping at Dress Barn for my work clothing mostly. For my casual wear I'm doing LulaRoe, American Eagle and Torrid.

Anthropologists, Bebe, banana republic, tj max, special
Boutiques in town, urban outfitters is my fav

I am 39 years old and wear a size 2 or 4 now (pre surgery was 26/28 and 3XL). It is actually difficult for me to find clothes that fit. I have had great luck with ThredUP.com and Swap.com. I like the clothes from Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, and J Crew. They just fit really well.