Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So where are 30 somethings shopping?

I'm 35 and my go-tos are Modcloth.com and anthropologie, but I also find styles I like at banana Republic/Gap/Old Navy and Ann Taylor-Loft.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I'm 41 (sorry) but dress younger and I'm another LulaRoe fan. I also like H&M, Old Navy, and the modcloth site.

I have a hard time reconciling myself to inexpensive clothing.

Don't get me wrong- I buy inexpensive when I can, but as a young girl, and I can still hear her in my head now- my moms "lesson" was "If you can afford one silk dress or 5 polyester dress, always choose silk". Yeah it was the 70's so I guess we could say "cotton", but her point was not lost-

By the best you can afford.

Doesn't work so well with WLS patients though, since we change sizes so often!

My happiness lies is flirty, swilrly little skirts, some a little form fitting. Either way, I made an investment in a bunch at the beginning of summer, switching out tops here and there to change them up, and they have served me well. Likely get another 2 months out of them before weather forces them away. A few are really cute wrap around silk numbers.

So- I "supplement" with inexpensive tops and "splurge" on boutique bottoms.

Not spending the money on food, or eating out...

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I'm in my 30s and mostly shop at thrift stores. Since I started I have a very hard time paying retail prices for clothing.. since I see all the popular brands at the thrift store for like $3-8.

I buy a lot of ann taylor / j crew / stuff that probably came from tj maxx.

I only have 40 hangers in my closet so if I buy something I get rid of something.

Edited by bostonmama

I like Ann Taylor too

I just wanted to add something new to this thread. I've bought a lot of super cute, stylish clothes lately at Macy's. I love Mod clothes and have found 4 gorgeous Mod dresses there and even buying a pricey dress still costs less than buying a frumpy tent that I hated back in the day. So money well spent if only for a few months of pleasure! [emoji6]

I like Denim & Supply at Macy's. I've been really trying to shop but have a couple of events this month and had to do it. I bought a Marc Jacobs dress that's not ugly. I tried stuff on in Diesel tonight and I fit. They have nice things. But I'm really trying not to shop too much.

I wear a lot of leggings, tunics and riding boots. They are forgiving with the loose skin I have right now and as I shrink they do too.

Try ASOS! They have a huge range of styles and sizes. I've been living in their 'curve' range for years, they've been very forward thinking with plus size fashion. I'm looking forward to getting into their 'straight' sizes post-op though. They deliver worldwide.

I'm not sure if they have COS outside of Europe, but it's my absolute favourite. Interesting and stylish cuts, in beautiful fabrics, Scandi style. H+M's big sister brand.

Right now I'm a 14/16 and I'm shopping at Dress Barn for my work clothing mostly. For my casual wear I'm doing LulaRoe, American Eagle and Torrid.