Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Still a ways off but you never know

Hi I figured I would start in this topic in case anyone else is looking to have surgery in October. I just started my program and because of a pre planned vacation I know I wont be having surgery until the earliest October. I'm actually pretty excited about it but would love to talk with others who are looking towards October for surgery.

Hello, I just had my 2nd weigh in at my supervised nutrition apt. I have 4 more to go. Was told that they schedule surgery after the 5th mo. for 4-6 wks after the last weigh in of the 6mo. So I'm looking at about the end of Sept. beginning of Oct.

Sent from my SM-G900V using the BariatricPal App

Hello, I just had my 2nd weigh in at my supervised nutrition apt. I have 4 more to go. Was told that they schedule surgery after the 5th mo. for 4-6 wks after the last weigh in of the 6mo. So I'm looking at about the end of Sept. beginning of Oct.

Awesome!!!!! That's great! I have done 3 months and I asked if we could wait til October because of my own scheduling issues and my surgeon said sure as long as I don't mine doing extra monthly check ins

Sent from my SGH-M919 using the BariatricPal App

That's good in the long run. My heaviest was 335 lbs. In 98, lost about 75 lbs in 7 mos in 2008. Kept it mostly off till after July of last yr. I had went back up to 267 lbs, and started crying as I did not want to see the 300's again.

I gave severe Gerd where I have to take 2 omeprazole 40 mgs 2x's a day till surgery.

Since I gave started on this journey I have lost 15.6 lbs, My starting BMI was 45.1, down to 42.5

I gave severe Gerd where I have to take 2 omeprazole 40 mgs 2x's a day till surgery.

Have you asked your doctor about nexium? My husband has HORRIBLE Gerd and nexium is the only thing that stopped him from throwing up acid 4x a day. He takes 1 a day and it is a miracle!

I am cw 365 hw 380 gw 299 for before surgery and 199 post.

We pay for it out of pocket because it was the only thing that works. Especially now that's it's over the counter. We get over a months supply at costco for less than a dollar a pill

Hello I am planning on October. I have to get the EKG and all of the other test competes and I guess they will schedule my surgery day. I really am excited but worried too there are so many people reporting that they have gained the weight back. I want to find a group in Atlanta for support. To exercise with.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App