Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

They are amazing. 40g Protein per bottle. Give them a try. Not everybody finds the shakes too easy to manage, but they have done me wonders and broken me out of stalls. I am a sleever and I see you are bypass, but I would still give it a try unless your surgeon or NUT tells you otherwise. You'll have to take a couple of tries to make yourself believe you aren't drinking pure sugar! They are deceptively sweet-tasting, but they contain no carbs.

I love the green tea flavor myself. Used them all the time for the first few weeks, which is why my energy level was so high. But not everyone likes them (ok, most hate them), but if you do, you have a great leg up.

Yes, I tried the variety case first, some flavors I didn't care for. But I love the Blue Raspberry, buy it by the case. It is great! It's delicious, no aftertaste! Just an added tip, as far as the powdered Protein, Milk shake Bar Protein Drinks are very good. My favorites are vanilla Caramel & Rocky Road. You can use with milk or Water and they are delicious, no aftertaste & not gritty. They are available at Amazon 3.6 carbs, 2.6 sugars, 119 calories, 22 protein. Hope this helps!

Yes, I tried the variety case first, some flavors I didn't care for. But I love the Blue Raspberry, buy it by the case. It is great! It's delicious, no aftertaste! Just an added tip, as far as the powdered Protein, Milk shake Bar Protein drinks are very good. My favorites are vanilla Caramel & Rocky Road. You can use with milk or Water and they are delicious, no aftertaste & not gritty. They are available at Amazon 3.6 carbs, 2.6 sugars, 119 calories, 22 protein. Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sent from my Z987 using the BariatricPal App

Yes, some flavors are good... some aren't. I personally gag on the Peach Mango.

I ordered a whole case and can only do about six ounces of it before my tongue just can't take anymore. There is a pretty strong after taste to the punch one. I haven't made it through that bottle to try any others. I'm just five days post op so I'm just trying to get Protein in any way I can and the thought of thick gritty Protein Shakes makes me sick. So to me these are better than protein shakes.< /p>

Edited by saasycat

I ordered a whole case and can only do about six ounces of it before my tongue just can't take anymore. There is a pretty strong after taste to the punch one. I haven't made it through that bottle to try any others. I'm just five days post op so I'm just trying to get Protein in any way I can and the thought of thick gritty Protein shakes makes me sick. So to me these are better than Protein Shakes.< /p>

Yeah I'm over the shakes smh I need a change

Sent from my Z987 using the BariatricPal App

@saasycat@bypassdoll

Have you tried the Syntrax Nectars? They are fruity StarBurst like flavors that mix great with Water. More like Kool Aid. 100 calories, 0 carb, 24 g Protein.

You have to drink them VERY COLD! Not the best tasting stuff but the melon one wasn't too awful.

@saasycat@bypassdoll

Have you tried the Syntrax Nectars? They are fruity StarBurst like flavors that mix great with Water. More like Kool Aid. 100 calories, 0 carb, 24 g Protein.

I'll have to look into that. I've spent so much money on Protein it's not even funny. Today i can have yogurt and pudding so I am going to try to add some Protein powder to the yogurt and see how that goes.

I couldn't stand to drink them as they are. I made my own concoction and loved it!

8oz of Isopure

8oz of Powerade zero (same color as Isopure)

8oz of Water

Mix together in a water bottle - add ice or not and drink away!

No chalky aftertaste and not as sweet.

I did what Kranky813 did, only I did not do as much Water. The grape ones worked really well with the Powerade zero grape.

Just my ..02