Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm doing great, I'm walking about 4 miles a day. Get a Fitbit it is great

Craig Martinez

Austin, Texas

I had my surgery on 3-28 and I am already on the puréed phase 3. And I have no gas pain or anything. Thank God. Still a little sore but that's to be expected. I just get full after 4 or 5 bites. I am struggling to get my fluids in. Just get to full.

Had my surgery 3/29 as well. My surgeon has me on Clear Liquids for 10 days, full liquids would start tomorrow [Fri 7th] but I started today. I had to have something else. I woke up this morning and was just dragging my feet, like it actually took effort for me to pick my feet up as I walked instead of shuffle around. Full liquids is 10 days, soft/blended is minimum of 10 days and once I tolerate everything well in that phase then I can move on to the next. I haven't had any problems getting liquids down. Even managed about 100 oz on two separate days [no joke]. I tried an Atkin's shake today w/ 1/2 tablespoon GENEPRO added to up the Protein from 15g to 30g and it went down smooth... and stayed there. I will say I can only have 2 oz of the Protein Shake before I'm done, I may even decrease it to one ounce because I get full. So I've definitely had a harder time getting my Water in with the protein shake today. I plan on putting myself on a schedule to help. I'll see how it goes.

That's awesome ladies and gentleman

Craig Martinez

Austin, Texas

I still have till next Wednesday to go to the next stage

Craig Martinez

Austin, Texas

I'm 10-day post op and still on a all clear liquid diet, me and Isopure are best friends. I'm getting tired of the chicken broth. I'm also going to invest sugar free Popsicles!!! Do they make anything other than the chicken, beef, or vegetable broth? ??

Craig Martinez

Austin, Texas

I made a mushroom beef broth that was darn tasty (dried mushrooms soaked in hot beef broth and left for a few hours. Remove mushrooms)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm 10-day post op and still on a all clear liquid diet, me and Isopure are best friends. I'm getting tired of the chicken broth. I'm also going to invest sugar free Popsicles!!! Do they make anything other than the chicken, beef, or vegetable broth? ??

Craig Martinez

Austin, Texas

Try the new sugar free tropicals popsicles

Sent from my SM-N920T using the BariatricPal App

I was Sleeved 8th March 2016.

Clear liquids first 2 days in hospital, then full liquids in increasing amounts for 14 days.

Found out 10-14 days post op, that very acidic juices such as Tomato and V8 gave me nasty Acid Reflux. Even on my PPI. Had to give that up, even though I loved tomato juice.

My program changes every 2 weeks.

Towards the end of the liquid phase, I was really getting bored with it, but persevered.

Purees were heaven for a while, then had enough of "baby food" also, but persevered.

On Soft food now for 2 weeks. Really learning to eat very slowly, as I get reflux if I eat too fast.

I was always a slow eater, but now I am experiencing hunger pangs, hence need to be mindful of eating my mushies slowly.

Wishing everyone a great Recovery :)

Craig Martinez

Austin, Texas

My doc recommended to order Chinese won ton Soup and just have the broth. I will also have a full 2 weeks on clear liquids.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

The two week clear liquid diet is rough, but you will fight through it like I'm doing. Just stay head strong and keep busy and it will fly bye!!

Craig Martinez

Austin, Texas