Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 days till plastics tiiiime!

Hello everyone! I know I've been MIA for awhile but I haven't really had any updating to do. I'm still managing the same weight. I'm trying not to lose at this point since my PS said not to. What I have been doing is obsessing over my cosmetic surgeries coming up. I'm having a Tummy Tuck with muscle repair and some breast stuff. Its consumed my entire life for the last month and now it's almost here. I'm not going to lie I'm terrified and just now starting to get a slight bit excited. Most people seem to be ecstatic about it. I hate the thought of the pain and whole long recovery period. The results are going to be worth it right? I've paid, I'm going. I woke up on the "losers side" last time and now I'm waking up on the "flat" side. If anyone has any before and after TT pictures they would like to share I would appreciate it! The hardest part of all of the research I've done is finding pictures of weight loss patients before and afters. I'm trying to find a belly that looks similar to mine. Ugh! Wish me luck! I need it. :)

I've been wondering what you've been up to! You've been missed around these parts.

Best of luck with your "remodeling", can't wait to hear about it!

@@2goldengirl Thank you!! I just didn't have much to say lately AND I've been working like crazy! Plastic surgery is NOT cheap! ;)

Best of luck. My best hint is to practice a smooth roll out of bed. You willNOT be able to sit up for a bit... (OR use stomach muscles to help upright yourself) I rolled into one elbow and pushed my upper body upright

Just a small hint.

It may hurt a bit in the beginning, but I'm hoping you'll be so pleased by 1 month out. !!!

@@Julie norton Thanks for the tip! I watched a YouTube video of a woman showing a way to get out of bed and another said she tied a sheet to her lower bed frame so she could pull herself up with it. I've been given so ridiculously sting narcotics for after. I'm curious as to how that's going to go. Ugh! I just want it all over with!

@@KindaFamiliar Hey! Thanks! I'll be sure and update all the horrific pictures along the way! ;)

Best of luck!! And can't wait to see pic!

Congrats and best of luck. When I had Panni & tt, the pain really was minimal. It was more discomfort than pain. sleeping sitting up was a challenge, but well worth it. Found a comfy position on the couch, supported by pillows. For best results, I was told to wear the binder or other compression for 6 months. Once the drains were out (even they were no where near as bad as I expected) I used a waist nipper or bodysuit type for compression. It felt better with compression on, also.

Here are some before/after pics.

I was told that I bruised more than usual, you may not bruise that much.

Pre (3)

Pre (2)

Pre

5 Wks post (3)

5 Wks post (2)

5 Wks post

5 days post Op (3)

5 days post Op (2)

5 days post Op (2)

5 days post Op

Edited by TheRealMeIsHere!

@@agalindo17 Thank you. I'm sure I will get some. It's not like I will have much else to do lol!!

@TheRealMeIsHere! Oh thank you!! Are those the newest pictures? How long ago did you have it done? Did they do muscle repair? I bought a Fajae (think that's how it's spelled? Anyway I got the smallest size they have and it isn't too tight. It's tight but I'm wondering it it's going to be tight enough? It's the smallest size they have so if not I guess I'm SOL? Sexy little number no? I actually like the way it feels. Not sure how it will be after though.

post-237766-0-55936000-1459729980_thumb.jpeg

post-237766-0-22014400-1459730102_thumb.png

@@Elode - -so excited for you! Been thinking about you this weekend and remembering your surgery was sometime early April. You are going to do great! And I know you will be so glad when it is over! (You look amazing before though - just sayin'!) Best of luck! Let us know how you fair when you can!

@@Elode I had mine done Oct 2013. And yes, they did muscle repair. I was told to NEVER do ab exercises again, I have perma-abs, lol!!

I used this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007QMK2S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Or an extra firm control bodysuit.

You will have swelling so the Fajae may be tight enough, once your doc ok's not needing the binder they provide. Maybe bring it to you doc to check out when you go for a post op check up.