Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 days till plastics tiiiime!

If it turns out any thing close to this I will be thrilled. See belly dancer! I wasn't kidding when I said that. I LOVE that curvy body shape!! I think it's so womanly and beautiful. Is it weird that I don't want to be "skinny" even after all of this. When everyone is like "make me as flat as you can, suck all the fat off " I'm over here saying NO! I want curves don't you dare take all that off!! I guess it's all in what you find attractive.

post-237766-0-97463000-1460732426_thumb.jpeg

Update tiiiime! So here's my scar line! Things to remember...I'm only 9 days post op. I'm still super swollen. Oh, and while we're on the swelling hell topic here's a tiny bit of information they don't tell you....your crotch is swell to!!! I'm serious like swollen and gross looking, it's freaky!! I'm not being gross I'm just being honest. Things like that can really freak a girl out! I was like "ummm oh ,no, nope that's not my crotch what is that!!!" Then I looked it up and yep normal. It goes away and comes back blah blah blah. So there's that. Also a lot of those lines are from my compression outfit. They aren't part of my stomach. My BB is red and aggravated right now because the stitches just got pulled out yesterday so I will get a better close up when it's not so scary looking. I love the scar. It's low and it's pretty even from side to side and curves downward on the ends and not up like a lot I've seen. I'm excited for this thing to heal so I can start the "scar therapy" part. Right now it has to be left alone to completely heal up. Overall I'm thrilled and look forward to the next day since it keeps changing for the better. FYI I don't normally pose like that my daughter just thought it was funny so we used it! Sexxxxxay scar picture first thing in the morning! Who doesn't want one??!

Be prepared though - I had mine done in Jan 2015 and I still don't have any feeling in the lower abdomen. Its' still numb. I keep joking to my doctor that I should use it to my advantage and get a full tattoo there since it won't hurt :)

@ I've heard that can happen and depending on the nerve damage it could just stay that way. I'm getting more sensation back by the day so I will just have to wait and see what happens. I've seen some really cute TT scar tattoos! My scar line is so low that they would be tattooing in my crotch so I don't think that's an option for me.

The curves are so much hotter than skin & bones! You look great! Your posts always make me laugh too - great sense of humor! I am still laughing about your crotch swelling comments.

If it turns out any thing close to this I will be thrilled. See belly dancer! I wasn't kidding when I said that. I LOVE that curvy body shape!! I think it's so womanly and beautiful. Is it weird that I don't want to be "skinny" even after all of this. When everyone is like "make me as flat as you can, suck all the fat off " I'm over here saying NO! I want curves don't you dare take all that off!! I guess it's all in what you find attractive.

I think that outfit will go over big at work.

@@KristenLe I agree. That crotch swelling is the real deal. If you have it done you will see. It's shocking!! Well it was for me anyway. Sorry but I won't be snapping any pictures of that. You all will just have to believe me. I'm not trying to get banned.

Crotch swelling used to be a problem for me as a teenager, but in my 60's it's an event for celebration!

I can wear my daughters size 2 dress!!! No way I could have done this with my old boobs and stomach NSV!!!!

post-237766-0-74471400-1460854523_thumb.jpeg

Also a few people have asked to be FB friends, if you want to be FB friends message me and I will tell you how you can find me. :) I don't talk about my surgery though.

Tomorrow makes two weeks post-op!! I'm going to try to get some new pictures so you guys can see the healing process :)