Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who else got sleeved on the 28th of march?

I'm down just about 90 pounds (about another 100 to go) and feeling great. Weight loss is substantially slow now. Maybe 2 pounds a week instead of what used to be 5-7....but at least it's going in the right direction.

Also still constipated at times but less frequently then a few months ago thankfully!!

hey! how is everyone doing? Especially now that its holiday season.

I am feeling pretty awesome overall. Struggling a little with making good choices. My kid's halloween candy taunts me daily. Did pretty good at Thanksgiving. Concentrated on Protein first and that filled me up enough that I didn't eat much else... until pie. I did have a small sliver of pie but I am not beating myself up for that as it was a special occasion.

Total to date I have lost 114 lbs. Down from 296 to 182. Love those numbers and love my new size!

Doing good 1kg away from my goal of 70kgs 44kgs gone we have been in Asia for a month and still lost 2.9kgs which I was surprised about it was hard at times over the holiday wanting to physically eat more than I could I haven't experienced this In my day to day life as I'm satisfied generally so I stop eating but over there I wanted to eat entree main and dessert so that was hard sometimes. Overall best thing I have ever done I've had no major issues just all the usual

Ones reflux after surgery it went away same with Constipation hair loss dehydration

I'm Loving life and I feel happy and confident.

Sent from my iPhone

Doing great!!

I'm down a little over 140 since surgery. The weight loss has definitely slowed down. I set my goal at 220 and I'm about 35lbs away from that. I feel like this is good progress for 9 months out.

I allowed my self to have some foods that aren't on my plan during the holidays. I was very happy with my level of self control. Keeping my regular meals on plan, and maintaining exercise it had no effect on my weight loss, I came through the holidays maintaining the same level of weight loss I had been seeing.

Being able to do that is important for me, one of my objectives for the surgery was to have a normal food relationship. I want to be able to have small indulgences from time to time while being able to exercise self control and not binge like I used to pre-op. I feel like that's a very achievable goal at this point.

I've also started running, which is amazing. I ran a mile for the first time in my life back in September.

Clothing is down from 3xl to XL and 54 inch waist down to 42.

Edited by SilentBotts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ChunkCat

Thank you everyone for your well wishes! I totally forgot I wrote an update here... I'm one week post op today. I gained 15 lbs in water weight overnight because they had to give me tons of fluids to bring my BP up after surgery! I stayed one night in the hospital. Everything has been fine except I seem to have picked up a bug while I was there and I've been running a low grade fever, coughing, and a sore throat. So I've been hydrating well and sleeping a ton. So far the Covid tests are negative.
      I haven't been able to advance my diet past purees. Everything I eat other than tofu makes me choke and feels like trying to swallow rocks. They warned me it would get worse before it gets better, so lets hope this is all normal. I have my follow up on Monday so we'll see. Living on shakes and soup again is not fun. I had enough of them the first time!! LOL 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches