Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who else got sleeved on the 28th of march?

60 pounds down!!!! Finally reached 180! 30 more pounds to go till goal and 40 to stretch goal. What a journey this has been. The other day I was called skinny for the first time in my life. Felt amazing!!!! How is everyone doing?!

that is awesome!!!

Waiting to crack 190. I have been close but having a small stall. Got a new puppy (8 months old)and she is getting me out and walking every day - hoping that helps counteract the 3 grad school classes I am taking. I feel tied to a book or the computer. I know the exercise sure does help settle her down so I can do school work. Waiting to see if it helps me crack this mini-stall. I am 4 lbs from my halfway point.... Yay!!

I've noticed that I seem to have a regular stall every fourth week I don't loose anything for about 5-7 days.

same here! Its annoying but its part of the process i guess. Its frustrating at times but i just keep hopeful the scale will move eventually! =/

I've noticed that I seem to have a regular stall every fourth week I don't loose anything for about 5-7 days.

60 pounds down!!!! Finally reached 180! 30 more pounds to go till goal and 40 to stretch goal. What a journey this has been. The other day I was called skinny for the first time in my life. Felt amazing!!!! How is everyone doing?!

that is awesome!!!

Waiting to crack 190. I have been close but having a small stall. Got a new puppy (8 months old)and she is getting me out and walking every day - hoping that helps counteract the 3 grad school classes I am taking. I feel tied to a book or the computer. I know the exercise sure does help settle her down so I can do school work. Waiting to see if it helps me crack this mini-stall. I am 4 lbs from my halfway point.... Yay!!

How much have you lost? Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G930T using the BariatricPal App

Woah! 115 pounds down - That's amazing! Congrats!

New here i was sleeved on 3/9. Im 115 down. About 40 more.

Sent from my SM-N920T using the BariatricPal App

42 down, 48 to go - almost to my halfway mark. :)

How much have you lost? Congrats!

updates anyone? i've been the same for almost 2 months =/ went on vacation and got side tracked but only about 35 pounds to go until goal.

100Lbs down, just hit the 200s which is a huge milestone for me. I probably haven't weight less than 300 since middle school.

Anyone else still having Constipation issues? I tried weaning myself off of Colace, but I still got super constipated and ended up giving my self a tear.

Anyone else still having Constipation issues? I tried weaning myself off of Colace, but I still got super constipated and ended up giving my self a tear.

I did initially. It is from the high Protein intake. I started using a children's probiotic and that helped along with making sure I included vegetables, especially those high in Fiber - ie broccoli, cauliflower etc. That helped tremendously. Notice if I have slacked on the veggies that I need to go back and start taking the probiotic for a couple of days and am back on track.

Good luck!

updates anyone? i've been the same for almost 2 months =/ went on vacation and got side tracked but only about 35 pounds to go until goal.

I'm down to 200. I have been under 210 for like a month and am "patiently" waiting to get to onderland.. literally I just need to lose an ounce lol!!! Anyway, I've never felt so good about myself and I've hacent been this small since I was 15 and I turned 30 last week

I just started taking mira lax yesterday bc of the constipation.. so ya, it's still happening and it hurts.

I had been taking Colace, I found the Miralax didn't really help at all.

GSleeve822, on 24 Aug 2016 - 23:07, said:

I just started taking mira lax yesterday bc of the constipation.. so ya, it's still happening and it hurts.

Approaching the 60 pounds down mark. Weight loss is certainly going much slower, but my measurements are shrinking much faster. Just bought a bunch of size medium tops for the first time in forever, along with size 12 pants.

I went on vacation earlier this month, which involved quite a bit of walking around. In the past, I never would have managed to do that much activity without my knees, feet and back absolutely killing me. Stairs and hills were a source of panic for me. It's amazing how much more mobile and energetic I've become. I finally feel like the 30-something I've always wanted to be. Life is good.

I also still get constipated once in awhile, but it's been a lot better than it was in the beginning. I also take a probiotic, and on rare occasion, need to use a stool softener if things are less regular.