Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who else got sleeved on the 28th of march?

@@CanadaLoser I haven't had surgery but have read several people that have had similar issues. Do you have anything to take for nausea. If not - I'd ask your Dr. for something so you can at least get your fluids in before you get dehydrated. Hopefully someone who has been through this can comment on what to do from a food perspective. Good luck.

well based on comments I'm not alone in this WL Stall!!

I too was sleeved on 3/28 and have gained and lost the same 2 pounds every 3-4 days :(

I have only getting 50-60 grams of Protein so I think that may be my issue, the Water is hard to get in also

grrr!!

I will add another Protein Shake and Report my status soon, Have a great night all!!

I was sleeved 3/28. The last two weeks ive been losing like 2 to 3 lbs per week.. is this normal? Before i was losing a pound per day. For those of you not stalling, whats your average weight loss per eeek right now? Also, im still confused how eating more Protein aka eating more food will help me lose weight.. never worked before lol!

Passed my stall but i knew my losing was gonna be slow.

@@emiroo awesome!

I was sleeved 3/28. The last two weeks ive been losing like 2 to 3 lbs per week.. is this normal? Before i was losing a pound per day. For those of you not stalling, whats your average weight loss per eeek right now? Also, im still confused how eating more Protein aka eating more food will help me lose weight.. never worked before lol!

That seems like a good amount to me. Slow and steady is better then rapid weight loss. [emoji3]

Its been awhile. Any updates on stalls or total weight loss to date? I need positivity! I'm down 40 pounds but the scale wont budge for the past 2 weeks again and summer is here! ahhh

63lbs down since the start of my pre-op liquids. As my portion sizes are starting to get a little bigger I've cut back to one Protein shake a day.

Stalled for like 2 weeks, then lost, then stalled. Seems I may have lost this week but timid to get excited about it. Time will tell what the scales say in a couple of days - if it is the same or less than what it was yesterday.

I'm down 51lbs and loving it. I suck at following the diet and measuring food. Lol. And no workouts because of an ankle injury. I still move a lb. half lb a day etc. no significant stall yet. Glad everyone is doing well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I weighed in at 200.8 this morning, tantalizingly close to the 100's again. Total of 34 pounds lost. :lol:

Finding that I have a few food sensitivities, mainly related to pork products. Bacon is a definite no for me! Even a tiny bite caused nausea, pain, and dumping. <_<

Almost everything else is going quite well. I'm proud of myself that it's been over 2 months without caffeine and I'm sleeping better because of it. Believe me, it's been a challenge given that I work rotating shifts, but I don't like coffee or tea, so kicking the soda habit has meant kicking the caffeine habit for me!

24th for me. Feeling hungry and hate the shakes...also having a lil depression which is very out of character for me. Have been tired too.

chicken and shrimp have been my go-to Proteins. Marinate chicken in something you like...can eat that throughout the day. That and cottage cheese. Have developed a love for that, not sure why though.

6-800 depending on what I've eaten that day. I do most cheeses full-fat. Reduced cottage cheese I like, and I've always used 2% milk. I stick to plan and prioritize Protein, but I will have some less optimal items, like corned beef hash, or have some bread crumbs on my fish.

So far I haven't had issues with any food.

Haven't really thought about calories, but do think about Protein. Try to eat my Proteins first - primarily chicken, fish, shrimp etc. Avoid red meat (though I have had some meatloaf...yummy). Then work on veggies. Used to eat all of the broccoli or asparagus, now I find myself cutting just the tops off to eat.

My downfall has been mashed potatoes - sweet and regular. Enjoy those probably more than I should when they are with a meal. Also exercise. I need to get more than I am, just hard to get out and do it. I live in the Houston area where it has been raining the last 2 weeks so that has been a convenient excuse....an excuse, non the less. I think that is something I need to more much more effort into.