Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who else got sleeved on the 28th of march?

" data-cite="Shell " data-ipsquote-timestamp="1462869516">

I was sleeved 29/3 and my scale is moving slower than a turtle having a nap grrrrr

Sent from my iPhone

Mine too, I am stuck at 175 for two weeks now

Lost 20 lbs so far I need to loose another 40

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

So you are a lower bmi like myself??

id say that has a lot to do with it as we do lose slower as we don't have as much to lose in total. when I add in my pre Opp diet results and post Opp results it's amazing 22kgs at least since mid March

I think I just thought it would be more steady post Opp

Sent from my iPhone

I was sleeved 29/3 and my scale is moving slower than a turtle having a nap grrrrr

Sent from my iPhone

I thought I was the only that felt that way. Same day as you too scale hasn't moved in 2+weeks..

I have been stalled for ten days too. I don't weigh everyday, but it's not moving. I did weigh myself the other day and it was up three pounds, but I think it was a night time way because my the morning it was normal again and has stayed at that same 246.5. Getting enough fluids, Protein, exercising.

It's a head game for sure.

I just keep repeating to myself, 500 high protein calories in, 400 burned through at the gym...fat has to be coming off somewhere even if the scale doesn't agree.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You may not be getting enough calories. Concentrate on getting in all your protein and Water - it'll come off. 500 calories is not alot at your stage and your body may be in starvation mode and doesn't want to part with the extra weight/fat.

My husband said i nees new clothes..so i did buy some that are still too small but i did that cause i found them on clearance...got 4 outfits under $30...as for what i wear now...lil baggy but making it work...mainly skirts and leggings...however i do want to say that i bought a size 12 Junior jeans that fit me perfect which means in another 5 lbs they will fit fabulous!! (FYI i was wearing size 16 before)

Edited by shortstuff4ever78

Sent from my iPhone

I thought I was the only that felt that way. Same day as you too scale hasn't moved in 2+weeks..
I'm in the same boat. I'm down 25lbs total, but the scale hasn't moved in over 2 weeks...

Mine has been the same for a week but lost inches....been hitting close to my 10k steps a day.

Had surgery March 22. I have been stalled for almost 3 weeks.

I have lost 27 lbs up to this point. I don't weight myself more than twice a week, but the last week has been so tempting to do it more often. I try to make sure I am getting enough Water and Protein. I will admit I think part of it initially was not getting enough protein. I have increased my protein through using high Protein Drinks and bars (can only eat 1/4-1/2 a bar at a time, but try to get the whole bar in throughout the day) as Snacks. I have also tried to make sure I eat my protein first, then any veggies. My biggest downfall is exercise. I know I need to increase and start to do more than the walking I have been doing.

Just a bit frustrated. Don't expect to loose tons of weight each month, and know there will be stalls, but dang........this is feeling like forever! Anyone else having stalls like this?

I had my first stall this week....i have increased my excercise, and water...my Protein is ok...i have not stepped on yhe scale yet.. however i feel i lost inches.

7 weeks out and I hit 50 lbs weight lost today :)post-269778-14634251517856_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Congrats @@emiroo!! That's amazing! How is everyone else doing?! I am in my 4th stall! Frustrating, 35 pounds down but trying to stay positive. Any one else stalling as much?!

I haven't had a real stall. I'm slowly losing but not really getting stuck. I try to play around with different calorie intake every few days. I might have 800-850 for a few days then I do a day and go up to 950 and then go back down. I talked to my nut and she said this keeps my body constantly on "active" so it doesn't get stuck. Hope this makes sense.

This has been my first week losing again after stalling for two weeks. I'm closing in on 50lbs lost since the beginning of my pre-op liquid diet. Adding a second Protein Shake each day seemed to push me past the stall. I had been getting 55-60 g of Protein now I'm 80-90 g my body seems to like the added protein.

I was sleeved on March 30th and I am having a hell of a time lately. Nothing agrees with my tummy and I can't even stomach liquid. So needless to say I'm not getting enough calories or liquids. And I have been stalled for a while. It's so frustrating!

Did anyone else become intolerant of food that they were tolerating just a few weeks ago?

This has been my first week losing again after stalling for two weeks. I'm closing in on 50lbs lost since the beginning of my pre-op liquid diet. Adding a second Protein Shake each day seemed to push me past the stall. I had been getting 55-60 g of Protein now I'm 80-90 g my body seems to like the added protein.

That seemed to be a huge issue for me - the protein. I upped my intake and have lost 4 lbs this week. Was quite suprized to say the least. Prior to that it was slowly and sure weight loss. This was my first really big stall. Taught me a lesson to keep my protein intake up.

I was sleeved on March 30th and I am having a hell of a time lately. Nothing agrees with my tummy and I can't even stomach liquid. So needless to say I'm not getting enough calories or liquids. And I have been stalled for a while. It's so frustrating!

Did anyone else become intolerant of food that they were tolerating just a few weeks ago?

Have not gotten intolerant, but have noticed that some things just don't seem to taste as good as they used too. For the liquid - that is a hard one. I could go a lifetime and not have a liquid diet again. Though I have found it helps me make sure I get my Protein in. Limited to 2 different flavors of Atkins that I use and that helps.

May want to explore different types of protein. For a while I was attached to cottage cheese and hard boiled eggs. That is all that I would eat. Not the best diet, but I was getting good protein in along with Protein Shakes.