Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How in the world have I gained 18 pounds in 5 days?!?!?!?

I have been without a computer at home for the last 6 days. I have only been able to use my office computer on the 2 days I work and only for a quick few minutes. I knew you were having kidney stones problems but had no idea you had gained over 30 pounds in 7 days. I am only on page 4 of this thread so I don't know yet what has happened. However I am reading that several people have suggested you go to the ER and I tend t o agree there is something seriously wrong ad hope you did get to the ER. If they still haven't found out what is wrong I hope and pray that they do soon before there is even more of a weight gain. I wonder if in your walks something may have bitten you and you are having a reaction from it? Try a recall if anything happened during those walks. You never know!

Here I am discouraged and upset over a 3 pound gain and you have gained ten times that amount. I truly feel for you my friend as 90 pounds gone in 4 months was a fantastic amount to lose and I was so happy when you had gained back your mobility to walk again. This is not anything that you do so please do not look at it that way. Once they find out what is wrong I know that weight will come off very quickly. Hang in there and keep positive. Get well!

HURRAY so glad to have read the diuretic is working and 20 of those 30 are now gone. Glad to hear you got potassium also. I know diuretics cause me horrible leg cramps and I would hate for you to have them on top of everything else happening with you. I hope this Thursday evening you are getting even more relief and returning to being as good as before all this started.

sounds like acute renal failure after the stent placement. Can happen. Your kidneys way of saying wtf is this stent and why is it here.... and shut down for a bit. Glad the diuretics are kicking them in.

I've lost 2 more pounds of Water weight. It's definitely slowed down, but happy to see it still coming off.

Unfortunately, I feel like death today. Everything hurts (i.e. Head, legs, stomach, kidney, ankles, etc). I'm also really nauseous and lightheaded. I'm guessing my body is just tired from all it's been through over the last week.

Think I'm just going to rest today and catch up on sleep.

Thanks as always to all of you for looking after me.

Good idea to rest. If you still feel that crappy this weekend I would suggest seeing your PCP on Monday. You can never be too careful. Obviously if you feel worse go to the ER! Glad you are still losing the Water weight.

Hey sweetie. So sorry I haven't posted before now. I am so sorry you're going through this. Especially after all the work you've put in to be the healthiest you possible. It seems like we've been dealt a bad hand as of late, but we have each other to help get through anything life throws our way!!

I pray that you are on the up swing of this thing but I know that it will still take a while for you to be 100% after all your body has been through. I love and support you no matter what!

I am glad that the Water pill is helping. I am also glad nothing was wrong with your heart. I can't even imagine a day without you. So let's get you fixed up and back out walking asap!

Love you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

sounds like acute renal failure after the stent placement. Can happen. Your kidneys way of saying wtf is this stent and why is it here.... and shut down for a bit. Glad the diuretics are kicking them in.

I think you are 100% correct. I now believe my kidneys stopped working at some point between the large kidney stone being on the move, kidney stone surgery, and stent placement and they didn't start working again until the diuretic.

Hey sweetie. So sorry I haven't posted before now. I am so sorry you're going through this. Especially after all the work you've put in to be the healthiest you possible. It seems like we've been dealt a bad hand as of late, but we have each other to help get through anything life throws our way!!

I pray that you are on the up swing of this thing but I know that it will still take a while for you to be 100% after all your body has been through. I love and support you no matter what!

I am glad that the Water pill is helping. I am also glad nothing was wrong with your heart. I can't even imagine a day without you. So let's get you fixed up and back out walking asap!

Love you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Thank you. I know I couldn't get through any of this without you. You are my rock.

I know you're going through a lot as well and I'm here for you always.

Quick (now!!) funny story- years ago I'm sitting and notice a couple of droplets on my foot which was bare. Then I felt another droplet hit said foot. Thinking I spilled something, I'm checking around. Nothing. Now I look at the top of my foot and it's wet. Thinking I'm crazy, I try and ignore it. Fast forward the next day- same thing. Except there was a line of Water going down the front of my lower leg. Huh?? Started about midway up. I just stare at it until I noticed the liquid coming from my skin!! I had literally sprung a leak!!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. ( I laugh now). I was so bloated from all my meds that I sprung a flipping leak. Went to dr immediately. He gave me a diuretic and it stopped bit darned if I wasn't completely freaked by it.

Quick (now!!) funny story- years ago I'm sitting and notice a couple of droplets on my foot which was bare. Then I felt another droplet hit said foot. Thinking I spilled something, I'm checking around. Nothing. Now I look at the top of my foot and it's wet. Thinking I'm crazy, I try and ignore it. Fast forward the next day- same thing. Except there was a line of Water going down the front of my lower leg. Huh?? Started about midway up. I just stare at it until I noticed the liquid coming from my skin!! I had literally sprung a leak!!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. ( I laugh now). I was so bloated from all my meds that I sprung a flipping leak. Went to dr immediately. He gave me a diuretic and it stopped bit darned if I wasn't completely freaked by it.

Oh my!! That would have freaked me out. Glad you were/are ok!!

I have had to take a diuretic for several years for edema. After surgery I was off it for a month till I could show I was taking in enough Water. When I went back on it I lost almost 8 pounds. not nearly as dramatic as you - but I had a couple of days of tiredness and lightheadedness. rest when you need to rest.

I've lost another 2 pounds this morning. Now I'm just 6.4 pounds away from where I was last week.

@@Fatty McFatster, dear friend, the $1,000 would be a nice measure of success and a lovely gift for F2P, but what matters most is that everything will straighten out. You'll ace the next challenge.

I was actually incorrect about the Biggest Loser prize money (hey, I was drugged up...lol...so it wasn't 1,000 dollars), but my wife won 1st place for % weight loss and tied for 1st place for inches lost. Yay!!! So proud of @@Fat2Phat2016

Edited by Fatty McFatster

All that rapid drop in electrolytes. Keep eating [emoji5]

Rest well and laugh. It's April fools. There's some good stuff on the inter webs.