Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Having Lap-Band to Gastric Sleeve revision

Yes! I lost 100lbs and have kept it off for two years but after I got pregnant with my 2 year old I haven't dropped anything and I'm constantly hungry. It's either too full or too loose. And I see my doctor religiously. He thinks it may have slipped

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Well today is the day! I go in at 1045 and have surgery at 1200. I'm a little anxious about having band removed and sleeve at once but am ready to get it over with. I will let you guys know how it goes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Well today is the day! I go in at 1045 and have surgery at 1200. I'm a little anxious about having band removed and sleeve at once but am ready to get it over with. I will let you guys know how it goes!

Yay! How exciting! Keep us posted! :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using the BariatricPal App

Best of luck!! I was sleeved 4/4 and waiting to be leased now. Rough few days but I'm finally feeling better

Thanks guys I'll definitely keep yall posted! What was the roughest the first few days?

I don't do well with pain meds and the anesthesia was hard to get the foggyness. I was also highly naseaus so I didn't want to become dehydrated.

Trying to sip Water and small bites of Jello. Just not hungry or thirsty at all.

Thanks guys I'll definitely keep yall posted! What was the roughest the first few days?

I won't be getting my band to sleeve revision til July or August, but I'll be sending good vibes your way!!

I won't be getting my band to sleeve revision til July or August, but I'll be sending good vibes your way!!

Thanks!

I don't do well with pain meds and the anesthesia was hard to get the foggyness. I was also highly naseaus so I didn't want to become dehydrated.

Trying to sip Water and small bites of Jello. Just not hungry or thirsty at all.

Man, does sound like you had a rough couple of days. Hope your feeling better. I have a big fear of throwing up.

Ugh it has been hard. Anytime I swallow a sip of Water it hurts my esophagus real bad. He said there was so much scar tissue around the band that it was causing a lot of restriction and is most likely as to why I had such problems getting food down with band. This time is much more painful than when I had the band done. The jp drain I have makes it even rougher. If I can just get through theses first couple of days I'm sure it'll get better. I'll keep you updated more.

Omg hope you feel better soon. Are JP drains common

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Some drs use it and some dnt. Mine does bc he says that he monitor it there was to become a leak (bile) or infection bc then it would drain out and he could catch it to fix it. Otherwise he said he wouldn't know till it was to late. So even tho is sucks I'd rather be safe.