Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OK... so be honest with me...

I can see male only on the app. It is in the male only forum. People post all kinds of stuff in the wrong forum.

Her lecturing post was completely out of line. A young man asking about the function of his penis is perfectly fine. The broads with PCOS post all over the forum everywhere about their baby dreams and no one says a damn thing to them. Maybe he wants to be a dad and hopes surgery will improve his chances.

Women always pop in the male forum giving unneeded advice but men rarely pop in the female forum. Just because women are the majority on the forum doesn't get them the right to be bullys. If he wanted to ask other guys if his knees are going to be sexy that is his business.

No one asked for her Mom opinion. Just because you are old doesn't mean a 24 year old isn't an adult.

I'm not going to get into the middle of this fight but I will post to agree with you that there is a huge problem with women posting on the men's forum when men rarely post on the women's forum. I wonder why that is? The owners really need to fix this so that women are blocked form viewing and replying to the men's forum and vice-versa.

@@BSanchez2016

Please considering slowing your roll, my young hombre.

All is well. All is good.

Take a deep breath and relax.

You are at the tipping point........making a big decision about where to head next and what the implications are.

I'm gonna drop some truth on you, boss. You didn't ask for this....but here it is, regardless: Every major decision I've successfully made in life......every good choice.........every single life goal that I've achieved.......has been when I took the advice and was inspired by A WOMAN !!!!!!!

They are called the fairer sex for a reason, buddy. Dudes promote broscience and much of that deals with how to increase the size of our toolage and whatnot. It's true. We all wanna be bigger, faster, stronger...........

It took a woman's encouragement for me to see that faster isn't always better. "Slow down, Pedro....the race isn't over until everyone reaches the finish line".

It took a woman's intuition to help me see the benefits of having wls.

It took a woman's encouragement & feedback to know that I'd done the right thing.......and was doing the right thing.

Women, my friend, make the world go 'round.

Know this. Accept this.....and roll with this. You'll be better for it.

Now....I'm not a preacher. Therefore I'll come down off the pulpit and stfu.

My hope for you is that you relax and get some good and solid advice for the questions in your head at this time. I know they are many and they are wide ranging. It's a very difficult time.....making the decision on wls. I feel for ya, mayne. I was right there just a short time ago.

I truly get the concerns over having good wood. Trust & believe that I get that......but mainly trust & believe that your wood will be gooder once you drop any unneeded pounds you may be toting and embrace your health and fitness. It's all good, bro. The wood is gonna be all good.

Guess what? You'll know when the wood's all good, too......know in the best and most sure way......because a WOMAN will tell you.

I'm sorry but that's total B.S. A woman may give good advice but there's also many women who give horrible advice and who have ulterior agendas. As an adult man we are supposed to be mature enough and wise enough to make our own decisions.

Regarding the original question of this thread....

It all depends on how much fat you have in the pubic fat pad. If you have a lot of fat stored there then losing weight will wow you. If you were fat your entire life you may not know just how big you truly were. However, if you don't have a large fat pad then you aren't going to notice much difference.

I maybe gained maybe an inch or so. However, what really shocked me was my nuts. My nuts seem bigger and hang lower for some reason now. I have no idea why.

I don't visit here that often anymore as these types of exchanges have discouraged me from this site. But I thought I would pop in here with a history lesson.

Shortly after the Male/Female rooms were created, there were a few posts in the powder Room regarding breast size post surgery as well as questions regarding drooping labia. A few guys posted with some responses not appreciated by some readers yet others found humorous. Just like this thread, some ladies said it was good to read the male perspective while others lambasted the males as not having a brain as this was obviously a question for females. It was then requested the genders only post in their room. There have been problems with having the posts in the sidebar or when on a mobile device going to the recent posts and not realizing where the post was made, but the problems continued, as they obviously still do regardless of the attempts by the developers to put "safeguards" in place.

As I have often posted, it doesn't take too much intelligence to guess when a topic "may" be in one of these rooms. When you read a post about penis size or menstruation post surgery, what are the chances it is posted in a gender specific room? Even it isn't, check if the OP is new and contact and maybe report the post as being better suited in one of these rooms.

It is funny how easy it is to slip back into Middle School mode, no matter our current age. Ladies, unless you want men making comments regarding vaginal dryness post surgery (I have lots of information on that) in the powder Room, please don't add any comments to any posts in the Men's Room. Men, if you are wanting comments from the ladies, make your post in a General forum. If you realize after you have posted to one of these forums, go back and edit your post, removing your comments and apologizing for not noticing the forum.

Bottom line, let's use our heads and be respectful of each other. We don't know each other's stories our backgrounds. Don't make assumptions and love yourself and others.

As to the OP, @@Proud2BMe echos my experience.

Im a rebel.... so im going to break the law here and post in the men site..... Now all i hear in my head is breaking the law by judas priest

@@Proud2BMe You have to remember... that the majority of people that come to this site are Women. I know this sometimes sucks... but it's a reality... Woman are also just nosy by nature and must know whats going on.... to us its like a bad wrack on the side the road.... We know we should not look... but damn it we just can't help our selves. Put up "men only" is like a Neon flashing lite that says..... COME... READ ME... I do believe that there should be a way to stop us from posting... but please don't take away our reading material.... I personally don't care if a man reads or comments in the woman only room... I Love a mans pov. Lets face it... Woman can be so catty and judgmental. You being a gay man should know this..... But, I have gotten some of the best advice from my guy friends, but then i do tend to get along with them better.

I have to disagree with you on Dubs most recent post.... i don't think its BS at all... just because you have gotten bad advice from woman... doesn't mean all advice is bad. True....We should be old enough and wise enough to make our own decisions... but sometimes we do need a little encouragement.

Peace,

Chris

I'm not going to get into the middle of this fight but I will post to agree with you that there is a huge problem with women posting on the men's forum when men rarely post on the women's forum. I wonder why that is? The owners really need to fix this so that women are blocked form viewing and replying to the men's forum and vice-versa.

The forum name is in print at the top of the thread on the app and on the website just like every other forum. The fact that sometimes you can't see the blue button isn't a valid excuse. It is just laziness and entitlement. Even when women see it is a men only thread they will still post.

If guys happen into a womens only thread they will usually back out and apologize. Most of the guys that post here are older married, or formerly married guys and they are respectful of womens spaces.

The women that post here however don't care and run roughshod over the whole forum, because the forum is mostly women. There is one forum, one entire forum out of all the tens of forums here that isn't for them and they can't respect that, not even a little a bit.

It is a good psychology experiment on when minorities become the majority, they act just like the majority, no respect for other people.

Anyway I see it happening all the time and it is rude and annoying. It is one thing to make the mistake but like I said before when women see the the mistake they just keep going because they feel entitled. Men, especially since they are the minority in WLS on this forum and in the world, should be able to have a forum they can post in, and feel safe about posting without women popping in with their uninformed and unsolicited advice.

My perspective of the women/men only threads is that it's a warning to the squeamish opposite sex that they may not want to enter the conversation. Some guys get really, really grossed out by lady-bit discussions. Likewise some ladies get really, really grossed out by male issues.

I enjoy good reading material. And I think some women can comment on penis size post-surgery because, really, we kind of have the same problems... not with size necessarily but if you have a FUPA (Google if you must) it will likely resolve itself much like a man's penis will likely seem larger after weight loss. I can testify that I've slept with larger men and the penis will appear larger if the pubic fat pad is pushed down. Thus, I can surmise Sanchez Jr. will get some extra inchage after WLS.

Just saying.

Im a rebel.... so im going to break the law here and post in the men site..... Now all i hear in my head is breaking the law by judas priest

@@Proud2BMe You have to remember... that the majority of people that come to this site are Women. I know this sometimes sucks... but it's a reality... Woman are also just nosy by nature and must know whats going on.... to us its like a bad wrack on the side the road.... We know we should not look... but damn it we just can't help our selves. Put up "men only" is like a Neon flashing lite that says..... COME... READ ME... I do believe that there should be a way to stop us from posting... but please don't take away our reading material.... I personally don't care if a man reads or comments in the woman only room... I Love a mans pov. Lets face it... Woman can be so catty and judgmental. You being a gay man should know this..... But, I have gotten some of the best advice from my guy friends, but then i do tend to get along with them better.

I have to disagree with you on Dubs most recent post.... i don't think its BS at all... just because you have gotten bad advice from woman... doesn't mean all advice is bad. True....We should be old enough and wise enough to make our own decisions... but sometimes we do need a little encouragement.

Peace,

Chris

I don't identify as a gay man and have never been with a man but thanks for assuming. I mean, I would be with a guy if he had money but just not something I would pursue for pleasure. At this point in my life I would take a sugar momma or daddy, I really don't care.

Edited by Proud2BMe

lol

The forum name is in print at the top of the thread on the app and on the website just like every other forum. The fact that sometimes you can't see the blue button isn't a valid excuse. It is just laziness and entitlement. Even when women see it is a men only thread they will still post.

If guys happen into a womens only thread they will usually back out and apologize. Most of the guys that post here are older married, or formerly married guys and they are respectful of womens spaces.

The women that post here however don't care and run roughshod over the whole forum, because the forum is mostly women. There is one forum, one entire forum out of all the tens of forums here that isn't for them and they can't respect that, not even a little a bit.

It is a good psychology experiment on when minorities become the majority, they act just like the majority, no respect for other people.

Anyway I see it happening all the time and it is rude and annoying. It is one thing to make the mistake but like I said before when women see the the mistake they just keep going because they feel entitled. Men, especially since they are the minority in WLS on this forum and in the world, should be able to have a forum they can post in, and feel safe about posting without women popping in with their uninformed and unsolicited advice.

First things first... Let me apologize to @@Proud2BMe that was wrong of me to assume.... Hope we can still be friends...(insert cheesy grin).

Secondly...... last time i checked @OutsideMatchInside... you identified your self as Female... so what give YOU the ok to post here condemning other females from doing the same dang thing..... must be your since of entitlement.... My reason was my business... Ive been here long enough to have had many many talks with both sexes on sizes and shapes of just about everything you could imagine.... We have been talking about Penis sizes, boob sizes, labia size, fat mound around penises... around vaginas... for years... so to say we are ALL uninformed... well speak for your self.

and by the way.... if you look to the right in the trending Topic.... there is no indication that that post was located in the men's only place..... only place it says [male only] is at the very top on the tab... and who the hell looks at that. I knew because a Male friend sent me the link.

First things first... Let me apologize to @@Proud2BMe that was wrong of me to assume.... Hope we can still be friends...(insert cheesy grin).

Secondly...... last time i checked @OutsideMatchInside... you identified your self as Female... so what give YOU the ok to post here condemning other females from doing the same dang thing..... must be your since of entitlement.... My reason was my business... Ive been here long enough to have had many many talks with both sexes on sizes and shapes of just about everything you could imagine.... We have been talking about Penis sizes, boob sizes, labia size, fat mound around penises... around vaginas... for years... so to say we are ALL uninformed... well speak for your self.

and by the way.... if you look to the right in the trending Topic.... there is no indication that that post was located in the men's only place..... only place it says [male only] is at the very top on the tab... and who the hell looks at that. I knew because a Male friend sent me the link.

Since you have to scroll down to reply, the top is what you see first. People are only skipping it by being willfully ignorant. You just admitted you know where it is but you don't bother to look, because you just don't care.

And I only responded because I think it is totally BS, that women keep popping in the men forum and then get huffy when men don't respond well to it, this isn't the first time.

Here's a picture. Enjoy!

Feral_rooster_on_Kauai.jpg

Here's a picture of some "junk".

00-00-11-junk-pile-gold-rush1.jpg

Here's one of my "hammer".

54d11d12385ea_-_10-tools-for-kids-02-051

Edited by 4MRB4PHOTO

This is another picture of my "tool".

crowbar.jpg