Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OK... so be honest with me...

@@BSanchez2016

Dude, you need to chill. I don't know who the woman is who initially replied to you, however even though you are posted in a male room, your post still appears on the side thread and in some browsers the person can't actually see that this is a male only post. I read her reply and it was totally not intended to be taken as being offensive and you flipped out, because apparently and understandably this is a sensitive issue for you. As you can see there are other women who also posted, not because we want to give you advice on your male-anatomy, but because this isn't a forum that is blocked from women and the only reason half the time we see it as being "male only" is because we're using a particular browser that has "male only" indicator on the tab or we see the content of your post and think, oh whoops, not for me.

You currently have 4 posts on this site, 2 of which were just unacceptably a**h*le responses to someone who was not intending to upset you and likely did not intentionally post in the wrong forum. If your real life personality is at all comparable to the online personality you have demonstrated, your penis size is something that only you will ever have to be concerned about. If you are just starting out this site is hugely helpful and you can find a lot of support here, however the people who provide the most support have little tolerance for drama queens who slew insults at others for posting innocuous well-meaning comments in a forum they may not have realized was only for men, and which there was never any intention to send you so completely flying through the ceiling. No one here is intentionally mean, so get over yourself and try a more appropriate approach if you would like to continue to be considered relevant on this site.

Again no one asked for your input. You can leave now.

To be a "support" site you bitches are severely judgmental. So stfu seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Thank you Avafern. I am trying to navigate this website i didn't know i was in a male forum thanks for clarifying that for me. And by the way i'm new to this site too.

I can see male only on the app. It is in the male only forum. People post all kinds of stuff in the wrong forum.

Her lecturing post was completely out of line. A young man asking about the function of his penis is perfectly fine. The broads with PCOS post all over the forum everywhere about their baby dreams and no one says a damn thing to them. Maybe he wants to be a dad and hopes surgery will improve his chances.

Women always pop in the male forum giving unneeded advice but men rarely pop in the female forum. Just because women are the majority on the forum doesn't get them the right to be bullys. If he wanted to ask other guys if his knees are going to be sexy that is his business.

No one asked for her Mom opinion. Just because you are old doesn't mean a 24 year old isn't an adult.

ok, ok, ok......... let's be done with all this negativity. @bsancvhez2016, this really is a very, very encouraging and helpful site. you will find lots of support here and i hope you continue to come back. tons of extremely wonderful people here.

i feel completely comfortable asking anything here and am prepared for honest answers. i feel you have a very legitimate question/concern and hope you get the answers you need.

take care and good luck.

I can see male only on the app. It is in the male only forum. People post all kinds of stuff in the wrong forum.

Her lecturing post was completely out of line. A young man asking about the function of his penis is perfectly fine. The broads with PCOS post all over the forum everywhere about their baby dreams and no one says a damn thing to them. Maybe he wants to be a dad and hopes surgery will improve his chances.

Women always pop in the male forum giving unneeded advice but men rarely pop in the female forum. Just because women are the majority on the forum doesn't get them the right to be bullys. If he wanted to ask other guys if his knees are going to be sexy that is his business.

No one asked for her Mom opinion. Just because you are old doesn't mean a 24 year old isn't an adult.

Thank you for seeing my side. I post in this forum for MEN to see and reply. Not for comments by people who have nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I may be 24 but I am intelligent and very successful for my age. Like I said she doesn't know me from Adam and her comments are very much unappreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I beg your pardon???? ;)

Sent from my SM-G900V using the BariatricPal App

Edited by nicksmommy

Disregard...... it was in reference to another thread that got crazy by that simple statement... apparently my quoting feature to include the intended comment didn't work... or quite possibly operator error on my part.

Sent from my SM-G900V using the BariatricPal App

@@BSanchez2016

Lol, notice I didn't call you any rude names and yet you had to resort to referring to us as b*tches who need to stfu. Adorable.

No more posts that go against our forum rules, please. Don't want to ban anyone for not following our posted guidelines. Thanks in advance for everyone's cooperation! :D

wow reading this thread I almost forgot what it was about. lol

Anyway, @@BSanchez2016 it's more about availability I believe. Since losing over 100lbs I have noticed more of my manhood is available and as @@Dub also stated, seems like any thing brings it to attention. lol

@@BSanchez2016

Please considering slowing your roll, my young hombre.

All is well. All is good.

Take a deep breath and relax.

You are at the tipping point........making a big decision about where to head next and what the implications are.

I'm gonna drop some truth on you, boss. You didn't ask for this....but here it is, regardless: Every major decision I've successfully made in life......every good choice.........every single life goal that I've achieved.......has been when I took the advice and was inspired by A WOMAN !!!!!!!

They are called the fairer sex for a reason, buddy. Dudes promote broscience and much of that deals with how to increase the size of our toolage and whatnot. It's true. We all wanna be bigger, faster, stronger...........

It took a woman's encouragement for me to see that faster isn't always better. "Slow down, Pedro....the race isn't over until everyone reaches the finish line".

It took a woman's intuition to help me see the benefits of having wls.

It took a woman's encouragement & feedback to know that I'd done the right thing.......and was doing the right thing.

Women, my friend, make the world go 'round.

Know this. Accept this.....and roll with this. You'll be better for it.

Now....I'm not a preacher. Therefore I'll come down off the pulpit and stfu.

My hope for you is that you relax and get some good and solid advice for the questions in your head at this time. I know they are many and they are wide ranging. It's a very difficult time.....making the decision on wls. I feel for ya, mayne. I was right there just a short time ago.

I truly get the concerns over having good wood. Trust & believe that I get that......but mainly trust & believe that your wood will be gooder once you drop any unneeded pounds you may be toting and embrace your health and fitness. It's all good, bro. The wood is gonna be all good.

Guess what? You'll know when the wood's all good, too......know in the best and most sure way......because a WOMAN will tell you.

Well...

This is definitely a thread to read when I finish work... :mellow: