Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

any April 2016 sleevers with Dr. Illan?

Hi everyone! I just got my surgery date of April 11 with Dr. Illan and wanted to know if there are others going to be sleeved at that time? I'm hoping to find a buddy as I will be going alone and will need someone to hold my hand. I will be flying into San Diego from Dallas so even a flight buddy would be awesome!

Yes! Me! I am scheduled the same day with Dr. Illan and will be coming by myself as well.

I have been on the hunt for a sleeve sister and Bill says we will get along great!

If you have FB, add me there and we can chat on messenger.

oh yay!!! I'm so happy to hear that. It sure does ease some of the nerves. Can you message me your Facebook email so I can add the right Sherry Riley? :lol:

Yes, sending pm now. Sorry for the delay. For some reason I don't get forum notifications until way after. Yay...I was about to give up!

I am but on April 9th. I have yet to find anyone on that date. I will be travelling alone.

Hi All i MIGHT. wont know until tomorrow or Tuesday when my doc does the peer to peer with my insurance they denied me 2x but i m still fighting cause its a revision from a useless band to the SLEEVE.. i already sent my paperwork questionaire to Bill and Doctor approved me. So Bill is just waiting for me to call him yay or nay so we can set up my date. i AM getting it in April just not sure where right now (in the states or in Mexico)....

I hope when i get a date if im going to Mexico i can find a buddy too. Hey it might be as fast as the 11 my tentative date here is April 5th so im ready ... im doing my pre diet which for basically is eating light. and the day before liqids only. ... i wrote on one of the mexican boards already and when someone writes something it doesn't notify my in my email like all the other boards why is that? i have to keep coming back and reading new things on this forum..

Yes! Me! I am scheduled the same day with Dr. Illan and will be coming by myself as well.

I have been on the hunt for a sleeve sister and Bill says we will get along great!

If you have FB, add me there and we can chat on messenger.

Calling Bill Soon to get my date. i might see you there too.

anyone from ny going to mexico on the April 15th

I am but on April 9th. I have yet to find anyone on that date. I will be travelling alone.

While I found my surgery buddy here, you can also post in the Bariatric Pal Team MX Facebook group if you are looking for someone to buddy up with. You are still in good hands even if you have to go it alone, and they will attend to your every need while you are there, but it is nice to have someone to go through the experience with you.

Ive meant wonderful people here as well as on the general sleeve forums but i need a Mexico buddy for APRIL 15th ...yeahhhhhhhhh i got my date i got my date.

Bill i will text you soon. whooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

While I found my surgery buddy here, you can also post in the Bariatric Pal Team MX Facebook group if you are looking for someone to buddy up with. You are still in good hands even if you have to go it alone, and they will attend to your every need while you are there, but it is nice to have someone to go through the experience with you.

Hi Ms. SHerry , how are you feeling i see its been about 2 months now? Im so excited and nervous at the same time so you can imagine how my tummy feels. i'm flying to Mexico by myself i didn't want to post that publicly . i hope i didn't in the midst of my excitement. lolol can you give me an update are you in pain did you experience anything that required a visit to doctor or hospital when you came back home. i was reading i think MOEJOE said that she found a doctor that will see her for aftercare if need be . well i asked my doctors coordinator if he will because he did my lapband 10 years ago and SHE said he doesn't see patients that had surgery in MEXICO. did you have one or need one. my primary care know im getting procedure done (revision) but i have not told her that im going to mexico now. should i ? Thanks for posting information up i have found this forum to be the most helpful i want to stay away from negative thinking people because reality is anything can happen anywhere. Right ? you can reply pm some pm things i like to keep the forum for fun.. im flying from NY and i havent seen anyone from there coming on the 15th if you know of any please let me know. actually my surgery is the 15th im flying in on the 14th i couldn't find a flight to get me in San Diego by 11:00 am that would allow me to have the surgery as soon as i got off plane. so bill is going to put me up in a hotel close by that i can pay as a little as 65 dollars for that day and he would pick me up first thing in the morning for surgery. Is Dr. Illan as young as he looks or is that an old picture. did you feel safe at all times did you go shopping one lady showed MK bags ohhhh i want one too lolol ok any information i appreciate. thank you