Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August 07 Exercise!!!

Saturday, 8/11

3 hours, mall walking (nothing intense, but I was moving!)

Sunday, 8/12

nothing (day off)

Monday, 8/13

35 minutes, treadmill, 1.4 miles

Yay!

So on Sunday I woke up and couldn't move from using both the elliptical and stairstepper back to back...and Monday I took the day off. I may be back in the gym tonight. I'll keep you guys updated. I gotta get this ticker moving! We're almost half way through the month and I'm not even close to half way there!!! I better make it or I'll be really disappointed!

So nothing for tuesday either! And today may be a wash, this means double time in the gym this weekend!

jm, are you remembering not to do two machines back to back AGAIN???? You are doing great. You will make it. Keep it up!!!

jm, are you remembering not to do two machines back to back AGAIN???? You are doing great. You will make it. Keep it up!!!

AHa! So that is the underlying reason why I haven't worked out since Saturday!!!!!!!

Awesome D, still haven't got my butt in the gym since last Sat...maybe tonight????

YES!!!!!!!!!! So yesterday I got back to the gym, 60 minutes on elliptical and this morning 35 minutes on stationary bike and 30 minutes on elliptical!!! I feel so much better. I don't even know why I didn't go for 4 days in a row. I finally feel like my ticker is moving.

Theres a beginner spinning class at my gym and I'm thinking of taking it on Sunday, so if I get to go I'll let you all know how it was!

Hey all I had my surgery Aug.8, 2007. 9 days ago. I've just been walking up & down the sidewalk to get my strength back 7 today I finally went stir crazy & went to Wal-mart. Did alot of walking in there & wore myself out. I need to get an exercise program going but all I can do right now is walk. To tell ya the truth that's about all I could do before surgery without falling dead on the pavement & so I haven't exercised in years. So wish me luck I need lots of encouragement to get off my rump to help get this weight off. So do most of you ride bikes? My rump wouldn't fit on a bike.