Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok, bit the bullet and ordered the book

Okay you win the asshat dating competition. What the hell is wrong with people? I am no prude but do people have ANY sense of what's decent and civilized?

This whole thread was about that book that I am kinda ...ehhh on. On thing he did say is why the heck do single people (women ) participate in the lying cheating affairs? I guess lots of women cheat too.. . So why not let them all just do whatever this crap is together?

I was pissed about wasting a night of dancing plus a dinner date on an effing cheater - I am not sure how I would have handled your asshat & company. It's probably just as well we don't find out...

@@CowgirlJane (thanks for the compliment) and @@OutsideMatchInside -the laying down pic isn't one I use for online.

My jerk guy story: I dated a guy for a few months. He will would call me all times of day and night, was great conversationalist. We'd get together for Breakfast or lunch mostly as my kids were still around. Had THE most romantic date of walking in the park one afternoon. I had this gut feeling that something just wasn't quite "right". I broke things off. A friend did some digging for me and compiled a dossier....this azz wipe's wife was a DOCTOR! She was in residency, so she work d all kinds of weird hours. And I used to go to his job and everything!

What's makes this worse, my gf was dating this guy who KNEW all along that my azz wipe was married, and knew that if I knew I would not have dated him. Damn bro code...Worse, the azz wipe had started talking to another woman as things were winding down, and she Not only KNEW he was married, but also knew that I DIDN'T know! How screwed up is that?

I worked with guys most of my adult life, I could get a read fairly quickly...this one was just too bizarre.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using the BariatricPal App

I have never encountered a married one. I've been doing this since 2002. You wasted a few months on someone, and I wasted 3 years on someone. Things were great for a long time, until he came home from work one day and said he quit his job. Things went downhill quickly and I kicked him out 2 weeks later.

Sometimes I do consider moving to Portland. I don't know if things would be any better though, and I would have a lot more hassle in my life.

The guy that wanted me to go fishing with him called me last night. I told him already that there was no hope for us. He asked me to go to lunch in a week. He said "what are you doing a week from today?" Good grief, now I am going to have trouble getting rid of him.

Sheryl, keep your profile hidden. You can hide it on any dating site. Some of them you have to sign back in and out each time (like hide unhide,) but it's worth it. Then he would not be able to visit your profile every day.

@ LipstickLady it's occurred to me that there is some truth to that!

Ok this one I photographed, hope you can read it

post-122684-14564963886357_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using the BariatricPal App

post-122684-14564963454984_thumb.jpg