Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Keyur Chavda - Tampa, FL/Brandon, FL...Brandon Regional Hospital reviews?

Hey all! Has anyone used Dr. Chavda, located in Brandon, FL? Any experience with the Brandon Regional Hospital?

I saw him for my 1st consult and he seems pretty competent and thorough. Online reviews are positive. Just wanted to see if anyone had used him and what they're experiences were.

My co-worker and her sister both used him and have rave reviews. So much so, I have decided to use him and I am scheduled for surgery on March 9th. Today, I am going in for my pre-surgery apt. and pre-surgery diet plan.

My co-worker and her sister both used him and have rave reviews. So much so, I have decided to use him and I am scheduled for surgery on March 9th. Today, I am going in for my pre-surgery apt. and pre-surgery diet plan.

Thanks so much for your response! Happy to hear that they like him and ever worked out so well. How long did it take you to get approved after submitting to insurance? Best of luck to you!

I was approved within 36 hours. My insurance is Humana

I was approved 36 hours after my appt. with him. I was shocked.

Thanks so much for your response! Happy to hear that they like him and ever worked out so well. How long did it take you to get approved after submitting to insurance? Best of luck to you!

I was approved within 36 hours. My insurance is Humana

Oh wow!! Super fast!

Hi, all! I know that this thread is old, but I am also looking for feedback on Dr. Chavda. I am in the middle of the process to have my DS, hopefully in October 2017 and I am wondering if there is any new info that anyone cares to share.

What surgery did you have?

How was your hospital stay (in Brandon)?

How is the aftercare with the Dr. and the office staff?

Were you fully satisfied with Dr. Chavda?

Thank you!

B

I used Dr John Dietrick on Bruce B Downs in Tampa. He is right next door to the hospital - Florida Medical. I love this doctor. He does not discharge you from care like Mose do after a year. He likes to follow his patients much longer. I am 100 lbs lighter! He does blood work periodically to check your Vitamin and other minerals levels and watched for malabsorption. My surgery was 3 yrs ago, and I still see him every 6 months or so if I have any concerns.

IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0111.JPG

15 hours ago, Pkusmc said:

I used Dr John Dietrick on Bruce B Downs in Tampa. He is right next door to the hospital - Florida Medical. I love this doctor. He does not discharge you from care like Mose do after a year. He likes to follow his patients much longer. I am 100 lbs lighter! He does blood work periodically to check your Vitamin and other minerals levels and watched for malabsorption. My surgery was 3 yrs ago, and I still see him every 6 months or so if I have any concerns

WOW, you are looking great.

Thank you for the reply. Dr. D has great reviews and it is down the street from home, a big plus. It is great to see your amazing progress and how the Dr. stays in touch with you, that is nice. I wanted to visit Dr. D as he is 'in network' and nearby, but from what I gathered, he does not perform the DS surgery. If I decide to not go for the DS, I'll give him a call.

Not many doctors offer the DS and this makes finding one near you a challenge, even harder to find a good one with great references. :)

Anyhow, thank you very much for the reply and the great info.

B.

Hi Pkusmc! I am getting sleeved by Dr. Dietrick in September. It's so reassuring to hear a good review! You are looking awesome!

Hi pkusmc and booandfrida! I'm so excited that other people have had great results from Dr. Dietrick. I'm still in the 6 months of weigh in with the dietitian. I'm so excited to have my surgery. It hadn't been scheduled yet. I'm hoping for October.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using BariatricPal mobile app