Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chat Room

A while back there used to be quite a few people frequenting the chat room to socialize or kill time at work. I went in there today and there wasn't a single person logged in. I was just wondering if anyone ever goes in there anymore? TGIF y'all :)

I didn't know it still existed. It used to show up in the bottom right corner of my computer screen and I could just pop in there whenever. It's not there anymore. How do you even get into it now?

Under patients tab at the top... Chat room is a selection.

I didn't even know that there was a chat room!

I didn't know there was a chat room either! That's a really cool feature. I went in there about two hours ago and said hi but it echoed around the empty room, lol.

Ditto. I didn't realize it was there either. Will try it in the future though. Love chatting...

Folks used the chat rooms alot more when we were separated by our different WLS surgeries. Once we were all under the BP umbrella, the chat rooms sorta faded away. :(

When it first came back I tried to go in there several times but was alone by myself. LOL!

I tried several times going in but nobody was there so I'd wait around but nobody ever came in. lol I like the idea of the chat room! It gets boring here at work sometimes.

You have to put up a post "anyone want to chat"

Then minimize it and open another window and go around and read and post.

There used to be a door bell when someone else entered the chatrooom. Hopefully, there still is.

I used to put up posts every evening and people would come in and out of the chatroom.

I'll have to check in and see it.

I've never been in it.

Could make a time/day schedule to officially chat - then at least it wouldn't be just random wandering through. ;)

Yes, that's a good idea. I like to chat. We used to chat every evening starting around six, but with the time changes, that needs to be considered. 7:00 here is 10pm on the east coast.

If you want to chat, you have to put up a post, either anyone want to chat, as I previously posted, or a post that says Chatting starting at _______ time until

__________ time, then people can come in and out.

Another option is to pm people that you see posting regularly, and set up a time to chat that works for everyone. It's bad now that the chat room is hard to find.

Hey y'all I will be hanging out in the chat room this evening. Maybe we can revive it a little bit if anyone would like to join me :)

Edited by Katnroyal

What is the link to the chat room?