Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Holy Naseua!

Hi everyone

We'll I did it...sleeved on yesterday Feb 10. And what's the most annoying thing to have I naseua. Ugh!

Having a little buyers remorse but I'm sure it will pass.

Just thought I'd share.

Thanks!

I am still waiting for surgery. Do you feel much pain?

Holy Protein Batman! 50 lbs in 5 weeks! You better drink up for sure.

The pain from surgery is pretty non existant. And funny I didn't have any gas pains either. I did vomit 5x last night but that had to do with the Dialudid.

Will definitely start hitting the Protein shakes hopefully by Sunday once the naseua passes.

Glad to hear you made it through! I had a great experience as well other than nausea when I first woke up. I did end up having to have a prescription for promethazine once I was home to keep it in check. That cleared in a couple of days.

Congratulations!

Oh man, the nausea was HORRIBLE for me the first 2 days post op. Then it was like someone flipped a switch and it magically went away. The only thing I could do was sleep so I didn't feel the nausea. Now I feel great. Hang in there!

I was sleeved on the 9th February and contracted some problems in my left lung. So cough cough cough and on antibiotics.. The cough is starting to go away thank goodness! My concern is that I have gained 6lbs drinking liquids I am day 4 and did expect at least a loss.. But nada.. Very frustrating..keeping liquids down now. Tummy looks like I am 9 months pregnant lol.. Anyone else have a story to tell..

I was sleeved on February 10th also.

Although I am still having some gas pains mine are had bubbling up and pushing on my diaphragm. First time it happened it was very unsettling! ????

I am now home and resting. No pain to speak of, just sore and yes my abdomen is distended. I look at least 5 mos pregnant!

Only one of my incisions is pinching me at times and that's because that was the large incision that had to be made for removal of my stomach.

I was sleeved on the 16th and I'm kinda worried about not getting all of the Protein and liquid in does any one have tips

Yes it will pass! I was there a long time ago as well! So bad i about had some sort of breakdown. But you still sound upbeat! That's great!