Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV: Wearing a Bikini with NO Coverup! FINALLY!

@@jintycb

You think your promise was foolish??

I made a deal with a friend of mine that if she came on a cruise in November (group thing), I'd Celebrate my weight loss by posing for pics on the top deck of the ship, wearing nothing but a flouro green mankini!!!

Oh yeah...

Who's the foolish one now????

You inspired me to create a "bikini pics" album :-) Something I never would have thought possible before~!!

Tell you what KindaFamiliar, when you do pose in said flouro mankini, you have got to post the pic on this site. If you do, I shall have a pic in my practice clothes on the barre and I shall post that. Basically, if you show me yours I'll show you mine!!!!!!!!!

@@jintycb

"Practise clothes"??

Unless you "practice" in a piece of thread that will not even contain your plums (not that you have them I assume) the I think you're gonna have to do better than that...

Oh dear, caught red handed!!!! Practice clothes for ballet dancers (retired and past their best or otherwise) include a pair of comfy (translate as tatty) sweatpants, teamed with a matching (equally scruffy and tatty) tee and you get the picture. Underneath this odd assortment of rag bag relics there is likely to be a dancer clothed in shimmering Lycra. However, in my case, and using my advancing years as an excuse, you will probably find the latest in thermal underwear in place of Lycra. Come on, a person has to keep one's bits warm whilst exercising. So you see, you were nearly right about the piece of thread but it is what is hanging off the practice clothes, not what is practiced in. So you see, I was just trying to trick you into you posting a picture of yourself flashing your plums. Moral of the story? Never trust us older women. We are incorrigible and ever so slightly wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I wasn't a married man, I would have to say Daaamn". Your fitness and surgery success is apparent. Congratulations. Bet it does feel good!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

@@jintycb, I REALLY like you! You have brought quite a smile to my face with your responses. I can't wait to see your Leotard post or @@KindaFamiliar 's post in his flouro green mankini!!!

@@NewSetOfCurves

Hahahaha....

Just making sure you were fully aware of what you were "looking forward to"...

The idea is shocking enough without adding unexpected appendages to the mix....

@KindaFamiliar :lol: !!!

Wish you could Tag people in new posts on this site, because I would ask you to tag me when you post that pic of you rocking that speedo! But, yes. Expecting a woman in a monokini and getting a man in a mankini would cuase quite a shock. LOL

@@NewSetOfCurves

In the unlikely event of it EVER happening, I'll be sure to take an extra special shot or two with you in mind and send them directly to your inbox..

You're obviously a sick kinda woman who will now regret taking any part in this section of the conversation...

@KindaFamiliar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@KindaFamiliar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: