Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

anyone sleeve in san bernardino ca?

Im nor sure how or why. The wait is frustrating. Just be by your phone to answer that call, beacuse they have so many patients they will just move down their list. Which can extend your wait time. I can't believe I started this journey back in April and finally the day is more of a reality. You'll get that call sooner than you know it.;)

Sent from my LG-H811 using the BariatricPal App

Yup! I bought a smart watch just for this call! Hahaha! I'm pulling out my hair. They messed up a few times and had me waiting longer then I should have. Rescheduled my therapist appointment two weeks further than my original appt cause she was sick. ???? I started my classes a few weeks after you so that shows you how bad they stalled on me. I'm excited for you! Good luck! Keep us all posted!

There's a reason for everything right? Even for waiting than expected. Hang in here and keep us posted too!

There's a reason for everything right? Even for waiting than expected. Hang in here and keep us posted too!

*longer than

Yes.. I did Nov 30th with Dr. Chin

Hi Amy...I finally got my appt to meet my surgeon this Friday ....it's also Dr Chin. Please keep me posted on how you like him it dislike him and how surgery goes. Thanks! ????

Edited by Jdserra

I'm also with Dr. Chin. I will find out my surgery date on Friday. Did the office give you any options on surgery dates or did they just tell you it was on the 30th?

Dr. Chin had his calendar with his scheduled surgeries and checked his closet appt. He asked if that was ok or if I wanted to check for a later day.

He also asked if I wanted to be added to the move up list. Which is a list of people who dont mind having their surgery earlier if there are any cancellations.

But even when you get your surgery date, he asks you to set another appt 1 week prior for pre-op. Mine is Nov 18

Thank you so much for your quick response. This is so helpful. I had heard that his schedule gets very booked but I wasn't sure how far out. I have an HMO so I have to wait for my medical group approval before his office will set a date.

Had my surgery this past Wed,Nov 30. Dr. Chin, the staff at St Bernadine was totally professional took care of me well and every single person that helped me were super duper nice.

Had my surgery this past Wed,Nov 30. Dr. Chin, the staff at St Bernadine was totally professional took care of me well and every single person that helped me were super duper nice.

I wasn't fond of him. I felt like cattle just being pushed through. Don't get me wrong, he's very professional and great at what he does but not at all personable. Every question I asked him his response was "refer to your binder I gave you". I have my follow up today with his assistant (I'm 6 weeks post op). I've spoke to her on the phone and has a very lengthy conversation with her. She was very patient and answered all my questions. I'm glad to hear you had a much better experience than I did! ????

Dr. Chin is a great surgeon and excellent at what he does...you wont see him much..he does a lot if surgeries. The staff at St. Bernadines is wonderful and they really are the ones that care for you during your stay.

I've met Dr Chin once and he was awesome very excited for surgery on march 9th with him. This made me feel so much better seeing so many people that have had them as their surgeon. Now I really want these 6 days to fly by lol

I've met Dr Chin once and he was awesome very excited for surgery on march 9th with him. This made me feel so much better seeing so many people that have had them as their surgeon. Now I really want these 6 days to fly by lol

I'm a day before you! He seems very anti social

Lol really maybe I caught him on a good day. I haven't seen him since nov 11th though. Had to lose the weight I gained. When I was in his office though he asked me plenty of questions answered mine and made me feel very comfortable. I'll see how he acts Thursday lol