Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone hit that dreadful stall yet?

Not really sure as I did not have a scale in my home until almost a month after surgery. When I unpacked the scale I was pleased at the loss, but it was not what it had been between surgery and initial post-op visit. Can't really say if there was a stall or not.

With that being said... trying to not weigh myself more than once a week. Slow and steady progress will win this. :D

How is everyone doing?

I start to be able to eat regular food this next week. Rather nervous as there are some foods that I am afraid may be to heavy for my stomach to handle. Mr and I were at an awards ceremony last night. It was amazing how many of the foods to choose from were not healthy choices. Not one veggie to pick from either.

Kind of amazing how my view of food has changed. Mr even commented - not in a bad way, just how I look at food now. He has had a good by-product of my change in food as he has lost almost 10 lbs in the last month as well.

Edited by Puddles

March 24th!

March 2 was my surgery

Sent from my SM-N910T using the BariatricPal App

Where are all the march people!! How is everyone doing??

Slow and sure here. I know if I increased my activity it would be more. Difficult to do with grad school. Have hit a couple of stalls - Needed to increase what I was eating and my activity and then back on track.

Where are all the march people!! How is everyone doing??

Sleeved march 28th.. down 80 lbs! HW 291 SW 289 CW 210.. I'm currently in a little stall but I don't think it's anything too worrisome. I have been eating more lately, 5x per day instead of 3, which is what I was doing. I'm more hungry but making good food choices. How's everyone else?

Sent from my SM-G930T using the BariatricPal App

I'm in a stall also! But down 68 lbs total since march 8, so I cant really complain! I also think I need to up my calories and hit the guy more regularly... I think that will push me out of my stall....

Misty - have to laugh.... If you get rid of the guy rather hit him it may work better. *re-read your post...gave me the giggles thinking you could get rid of a couple hundred pounds that way. Hope I don't offend.... just got the giggles*

I'm in a stall also! But down 68 lbs total since march 8, so I cant really complain! I also think I need to up my calories and hit the guy more regularly... I think that will push me out of my stall....

Haha, yes I think that might work better than the gym!!!

Doing well....High weight 211 I'm 5'1" current weight 163 ( I haven't been this weight for about 10 years) so I've lost 48 lbs!!! Come on 50!! Not hungry but eating Protein protein protein and protein shakes.....love it!!