Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2/9 Surgery Date Team

Hi everyone! Been a rough past 6 weeks, but I made it through. Gained about 7 pounds and now back down to 144.

Doing all I can to reach 135, but easier said than done. Working out again and started back with Protein and that's what got me back on track.

Hope all is well!

Good luck positive44 I'm hoping to get there one day to Iv got about 30 more pounds to get to 135.. u got this keep the good work up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the BariatricPal App

Questions for everone how much have u all lost after surgery. Iv lost 55 but all together I'm down 72 pounds.

Questions for everone how much have u all lost after surgery. Iv lost 55 but all together I'm down 72 pounds.

Lose 115 lbs YTD and 45 lbs from goal weight.

Hi 2/9'ers it's been a while since we've had any activity on here but I wanted to say HAPPY 1 YEAR SURGERVERSARY. I hope that everyone continues to do great and make it to goal.

I have lost a total of 139 pounds since this journey began and 120 since the day of surgery. I have 25 pounds until goal and am looking at meeting with plastic surgeons to rid myself of this extra skin. I continue to meet my Protein goal but still struggle with Water. I workout 6 to 7 days a week and overall feel great. At times I struggle with seeing my progress but I continue to push through. How's everyone doing?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Congrats everyone. 1 year later!!! I'm down to 147 I think I've lost 59 pounds since my revision and 121 over all since my original surgery in 2002. I go in Fen 16th for a lower body lift I e been waiting 15 years !!to do this!!!

2 hours ago, It's Time said:

Congrats mxkitty please keep us updated on your LBL that's what I want to have done

Oh I will!! I started the thread over in the Plastic Surgery forum. I'll be posting before/during/after pictures of everything

Here's the link if it will let me http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/389966-9-days-021617-until-lower-body-lift-advise/