Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone. I underwent the Sleeve surgery on Jan. 20th. Just wondering if anyone else is my sleeve brother/sister. I started the process with my weight around 377. Throughout the classes I came down to 350 then up to 356 pre op. I am currently 333.2 since the surgery and still on liquids. Hope to hear from someone!!! Brotein shakes are killing me though.

I was sleeved on January 20th also! I am on full liquids right now and am able to start pureed foods on Thursday

I am going for my follow up with my surgeon on Thursday hopefully she puts me on pureed foods on Thursday as well.

I was sleeved on Jan 20, too! My surgeon said I could start some puréed foods a little early, was supposed to start them this coming Wednesday but he said I could start them this past Wednesday. I've added a few puréed things, and very slowly as I was quite nervous about it. I can't stand any of my Protein Shakes now, and can't seem to get enough Water or Protein in. How are you guys doing with that? Im also getting nauseous frequently, I think because my stomach is often empty.

I do a blended syntha 6 Protein with skim plus. The skim plus has 11 grams of Protein per serving which is divided in half since i use 4 oz of milk. so 5.5 plus 25 from the powder per 5 ozs is 30.5, I do that twice a day. I also mix in the Protein Powder into yogurt to up it from 15 grams to 35 grams so that way i take in my protein. I started on pureed foods but only eat half of a stage 1 jar in the morning and half in the afternoon. I also total 68 to 70 ozs of liquid most of that being Water or tea. Hope this helps.

hi all! i am a week behind you guys as my surgery was the 27th! i am also struggling with getting in liquids and Protein. I've been putting some unflavored powder in just about everything i can and i also ordered the GENEPRO this week as the scoop is much smaller. luckily my plan allows me to start soft foods on tueday so hopefully that helps! I'm SO ready.

I just heard about GENEPRO for the first time the other day at a support group at my hospital. They also mentioned inspire Protein Powder and Syntrax Nectar. I need to look them all up because I desperately need to up my Protein. I also heard about fairlife milk, that has a lot of protein in it. I picked up some of the fat free and it wasn't too bad. I like your idea about the unflavored protein, too.

LOve that we are all helping each other. Try the oikos triple zero. It has zero calories zero sugar and zero fat. 15 grams of Protein and the GENEPRO should up your Protein. You can also blend the yogurt with your protein and add a splash of milk to make it easier to go down.

Hi Everyone!! I was sleeved on the 20th as well. I'm struggling with head hunger and looking forward to the puréed food I start on Wednesday. My hw was 240,sw 225 and today's weight 214. Some of the puréed foods I have lined up are fat free refried Beans with some melted cheddar and low fat sour cream, cottage cheese mixed with sugar free apricot jam and a ricotta bake. Also, I bought some chunky navy bean and lentil Soups to purée. YUM!!!!

I hope your first day goes well. IM taking it really slow on Baby food. Its a bit sad but i dont mind it. Banns for the win.

Hey just checking up on you guys. how is everything? everyone on track?

Hi. I was sleeved on January 20th. Started phase 4 of foods which is normal diet. Today I wrote down everything I ate and it came to 743 calories and 47 grams of Protein. Need advice on whether or not this sounds accurate.

You guys progressed faster than I, I'm still on puréed. Although I just admit I have been kind of eating some things that would be more considered "soft foods" and not puréed (that's my next stage, then I get to regular food).

I'm not getting as much Water or Protein in as my nut would like.

And I'm also struggling with some head hunger/cravings of foods and eating habits of my past. I didn't think I would feel that way so quickly post op. Am I alone in that?