Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Disappointed doesn't even begin to describe what I currently feel...

@@Renkoss have you heard anything yet? We just hit March and my heart dropped to my stomach when I realized I'm now in the same month as my surgery date. liquid diet begins 2 weeks from today. And surgery is 4 weeks from today! Whew....let the nerves begin.

Sent from my SM-N910V using the BariatricPal App

Eek! One month from today sassyfrass! I'm so excited for you.

I got a call from my navigator Friday letting me know everything was in order and that all my paperwork had been fax'd to the insurance. So now I wait for their answer. I'm counting down the days until I hear. I don't think I should have any problems since I have so many comorbidities along with the 100 lbs. overweight. But, as soon as I know I'll let you know!!

@@Renkoss have you heard anything yet? We just hit March and my heart dropped to my stomach when I realized I'm now in the same month as my surgery date. liquid diet begins 2 weeks from today. And surgery is 4 weeks from today! Whew....let the nerves begin.

im so glad it's almost here!!! You will do great!!!

@@sassyfrass23 I just started my process. I have UHC. I am so glad you posted this! I have my first dietician appointment today and will be in the office to ask about the 6 month pre approval for surgery. I would never have thought to ask this.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Just got a call from the Navigator at the Cleveland Clinic...received final approval from my insurance for the surgery!!!!! Now I have to wait for the surgeons nurse to call to schedule! EEEEEEEEE! I'm so excited!!!!!!

@@Smitty42 the odd and end things are exhausting. It never would have crossed my mind. But luckily it all worked out. It appeared to be something my husband's employer chose though. So hopefully it won't be like that for you!

@@Renkoss shut up!! I'm so excited for you! Hopefully she'll call you fairly soon!!! Oh my goodness, how exciting! Maybe you'll be scheduled near my date :D do you know if you have a pre op diet...if so for how long?

@@sassyfrass23 I do have a pre-op diet. It is a two week Liquid Protein shake diet. Isn't that what you have too? I hope my date will be around yours. We will see once the nurse calls me. Hopefully I'll hear from her and schedule surgery by this coming Friday! Hubby is excited and scared for me too. He is just praying that this will help all my health issues. He will be my biggest supporter, and trust me when I tell you, he watches my eating like a hawk! Can't get away with anything with him around! hhahahaha

That's exactly how my husband is! His mom had RNY 10 years ago. So luckily this isn't his first rodeo. He is my biggest cheerleader and I'm grateful for that...especially after seeing so many sad post on here where people don't have supportive family or significant others. :(

How did surgery go???

You managed for 6 months have faith in yourself only you know how important this is. Good Luck

Hey sassyfrass23 have you had the surgery yet and how you making out

Hey!! I had my surgery on 03.29.16. So just a little over 2 weeks out. I'm feeling great. The first few days were a bit rough from the pain, but around day 5, things really improved. I went back to work a week and 2 days later and have been able to manage. I just come home a little more tired than usual. But I expect that to improve around week 6.

So far, including the pre op diet, I've lost a total of 28 lbs! 18 on the diet and 10 post op.

So far so good and so so grateful I have embarked in this journey!

You are going to continue to feel that joy and happiness over your decision and your progress.

I'm very happy for you.

It is an awesome feeling to know....truly know....that all the tools that are needed to beat weight issues once and for all.....are now hardwired in. :D

Hey sassyfrass I'm 2 months away from schedulelung my own date and I wish you the best of luck