Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not losing weight

I have my gastric sleeve surgery the end of June 2015 and I think I may have stretched my stomach. I will admit I have caved into unhealthy habits and carbonation. I was 354 surgery day and am currently 295. But its been at this weight for almost a month now. How can I get back on track? Any detoxes or specific things to do? Obviously cut out the carbonation again but anything else? I need help guys.

Sounds like you have already begun your turn-around.

Just a few minutes ago, I posted this at the end of my remark:

My mantras for 2016 are:

Eat Leaner -Train Meaner

Get Fit In The Gym - Lose Weight In The Kitchen

Hunger Is Not An Emergency

Walk Away From The chocolate

You have to eliminate excuses and road locks one by one. You'll get there. Please hang around here for support.

I would say keeping a food journal has been my turnaround. Write it down!!!!! Every bite!!!!!

I agree with loopylulu. Or keep it in an app.

I don't think there are any magic fixes. I would recommend you make an appointment with your NUT to talk about your goals and go back to basics.

Follow your program.

Track your food.

Make sure you get in all of your Protein and fluids every day.

Take your Vitamins and supplements as directed.

And exercise.

You have the tools.

My doctor started me with a life coach in his office after I regained 25 lbs., and after two visits I realized Even though I was eating less than I used to I had resorted to eating the same foods I used to especially over Thanksgiving and Christmas. Six days of writing down every bite I have lost 8 lbs. I could not believe I had wandered off the path of eating the way I should, so easily, with a bite here, and a bite there. I stopped the Life Coach and got back on Bariatric Pal, and am determined to not fall to the wayside again. I WILL write down every bite I take.

@, I am just curious, but do you know what kind of training and credentials the Life Coach had?

I am exploring what I want to be when I grow up and am intrigued about this as a possibility, at least on the side.

@innersurfergirl what is your passion? Whatever it is, go for it! Life is too short.

She works in the office of the Bariatric Surgeon, is on his staff. Lots of job poSsibilities there!!!!!